01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HikVision error: 302 (camera is disabled or not connected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Simpson

Connecting to our DS-9664NI-I8 NVR with the iVMS-4200 software on Windows PCs, performance seems to have dipped, causing the software not to connect to the cameras occasionally, giving the error: 302 (camera is disabled or not connected).

We can still see all cameras available via the web interface so that isn't true.

I've installed the software to 3 computers which all worked fine for weeks, and now suddenly we're getting this.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Many thanks

Reactions: rio
Hello Mark, We've not had any other reports of similar.
What changed?

Are you using the latest version of IVMS (V2.6.2.7) from September?
Download here:
DOWNLOAD PORTAL

NB new NVR firmware about a week ago too (V4).
And probably camera firmware too recently.

Thanks Phil. Nothing changed as far as I know.

I'm on 2.6.2.6 and a lot older firmware. I'll try those to see if it improves.

Thank you

After updating to the newer firmware 4.1.10 I'm unable to add cameras successfully.

My process: use SADP tool to activate camera > locate camera on NVR after plugging in and add. Job done.

New firmware - added cameras with spurious IP, worked for a week. Reconfigured IP manually with SADP tool. Worked for another week. Camera has wrong IP address and whatever I set with SADP tool is ignored.

This is happening with 3 new cameras (same models as existing) and 2 of the original set that had never failed before the upgrade.

Any advice please?

Thank you.

Are the cameras directly connected to your NVR?
Being POE powered by your NVR?
(I think probably not, just checking)

Hi Phil.

No the cameras are plugged into a Cisco POE switch which is in turn plugged into the NVR and set as LAN 1.

LAN 2 is plugged into my network on a different IP range.

Thanks

The cameras have been set to valid IP addresses in the domain range of your LAN1?
You're sure they are not duplicate IP addresses?

Have you updated your cameras to the latest available firmware?
(if you let me know model numbers I'm happy to link you to latest)

Very sorry not to get back sooner Phil. Rushed off my feet here!

Success - and my fault.. I forgot to disable WiFi on my laptop connected to the CCTV network. I think that's where the dhcp broadcast was leaking in. I set the IPs to static in the SADP tool. Almost immediately I was getting pictures. The whole system is back up and running and recording happily. We've still not filled up all the disks since September! 1 1/2 to go of 8. We've set recording to motion detection which works well for us, plus H.256+. A mix of 3 & 5mp cameras.

Hi Mark, Well Done for resolving that, and Thanks for letting us know.

Hi Mark and Phil, we are encountering the same HKvision error: error code ivms-4200.exe(302). We can't connect to the cameras and we are restarting the NVR just to connect to them again. Do you guys know to solve this? Thanks. -Lem

Hi Lem

Take a look at my new thread. Is the same subject. No answers yet, just investigating further. Maybe some of Phil's tips will help you.

Hi Lem

Take a look at my new thread. Is the same subject. No answers yet, just investigating further. Maybe some of Phil's tips will help you.
I'm having same problem changed to bt hub 6 but cannot work it out yet cctv is working on iphone

I'm having same problem changed to bt hub 6 but cannot work it out yet cctv is working on iphone

Hi Lynne,
If you're still having problems, please feel free to start a new thread in the Hikvision forum and explain what issues you are seeing.

I upgraded to by hub 6 and now get error code IBM’s-4200 exe 302 camera is disabled or not connected on my pc yet it is working fine on my iPhone I’m not technically minded so any help would be appreciated ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back