01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Intercom

Jean666

At home I have an intercom DS-KD8003-IME1 and an indoor station DS-KH6320-WTE1. I did the latest firmware upgrade on both. If they ring the bell and answer with the indoor station, everything works well, even both relay controls. when I record with the hikconnect app. I can also start a conversation. When I put down with the app. the entire call is played back on the entrance station and the relay control does not work either. Does anyone have a solution?

Hi, have you solved this?
(sorry, we've been busy)

Please confirm:
  • The firmware version you are running on each?
  • The App version?
  • And whether Android or IOS?

I have the latest version of everything, Firmware 191120. and the latest update of the android app. version 4.2.0.0306

At home I have an intercom DS-KD8003-IME1 and an indoor station DS-KH6320-WTE1. I did the latest firmware upgrade on both. If they ring the bell and answer with the indoor station, everything works well, even both relay controls. when I record with the hikconnect app. I can also start a conversation. When I put down with the app. the entire call is played back on the entrance station and the relay control does not work either. Does anyone have a solution?
After updating the firmware/rebooting did you hit the 'Restore All' button under the device's System Maintenance tab?

Yes I did that. Tomorrow I'm going to downgrade the outpost. And I will do everything again from the beginning.

Ik heb de buitenpost op een lagere versie gezet. En alles werkt nu naar behoren.

With thanks to Google Translate:

"I have set the outpost to a lower version. And everything is now working properly."

Back