01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KD8003 How to call the IVMS 4200 software?

NoFate

Gives a lot of help
Trusted Member
Guys, how to setup the outdoor station to call also the IVMS 4200 software?
i thought it was enough to configure on the indoor panel , SIP Server + Master station => ip addess of IVMS pc running 4200
but those 2 settings is not enough?

is someone pressed the doorbell, i dont see it on the IVMS 4200 desktop PC

what am i missing?

Hi,

Under Intercom->Dial you have call notification center. This option enables calls to IVMS4200.

Master station is something other.

ah ; thats it? but i dont see a "dial" tab there, i dont see it on indoor, and dont see it on outdoor? where should it be?
but how can tle doorstation know about the ivms pc? shouldnt i point with somekind of IP ?

see screens

Attachments

• dial2.GIF
    dial2.GIF
    158.4 KB · Views: 562
  • dial1.GIF
    dial1.GIF
    42.4 KB · Views: 594
I knew where it was in older FW ( like 2.0.8 ). I'll look into it and post it here later.

Perfect...

Do you also have experience with SIP?

Try this.

1610959350018.png

1610959368815.png

I haven't played with SIP option's. Maybe somebody else would be of better help.

no, didnt try yet, i want to make the SIP possible first
but youyr screenshot looks indeed the correct place to watch
although, seems its not possible to call IVMS and and an indoor at the same time

the yellow and red bars in the template, those cant be combined?
while in previous firmware it was maybe possible? it was just a another extra checkbox in the dial settings?

In previous FW you could choose between indoor station and center. 1gen units had option to do it both ( one press call indoor, longer press call center).
You should give it a try, i'm not sure.

I have set up a few DS-KV8112-IM Door Stations with DS-KH6320-WTE1W Indoor Stations, only as One Floor Systems, they can be a little tricky. Note i am writing this from memory, so if i miss something, i apologise.

1. Activate, Set up & Configure the Door Station via iVMS4200. (ensure upgraded to latest firmware) Set it as the Master Door Station. Usually at this stage you can press the call button & it will Call iVMS4200. If not try rebooting the device.
2. Connect via LAN Cable, the Indoor Station to the Network, Again via iVMS4200, Activate, Set Up to be on same subnet as Door Station.
3. Basically the only settings that need to be set are:
a) Add the Door Station as the Master Door Station to the Indoor Station Settings
b) Make Sure the Indoor Station is set to the Main Indoor Station & Not an Extension (Note: when adding to Hik-Connect, only add the Main Indoor Station to your Devices. The Main Indoor Station becomes the Central Hub of the Intercom System.

If configured correctly, you should be able to press the Door Station Call Button & both the Indoor Station & iVMS4200 (& Hik-Connect, if configured) should recieve the Call/Ring simultanuously.
If the Call (pop-up) in iVMS4200 does not appear, try long pressing the Door Station Call button. If iVMS4200 recieves the call, it has been configured as a Central/Guard Station (effective for apartment building set ups, but not neccessary for a single system).
This can be disabled in the Settings, however i can't recall exactly where.

Another valid point to remember ....................i have become acustom to direct clients who have a Hikvision CCTV system only, to login to Hik-Connect on the Mobile Devices with the same account (not shared) however i have discovered if they have also a Doorbell/Station connected, often the call will only go to One Device ................... therefore, the solution is to Share Devices via Hik-Connect ................ just putting that one out there

Good Luck

Try this.

View attachment 4963

View attachment 4964

I haven't played with SIP option's. Maybe somebody else would be of better help.
SIP Configuration is only required if you are setting up multiple/external Indoor Stations ........ such as an Apartment Building, think of this as the WAN.
No Need to configure SIP if you are setting up a single dwelling, where you need to the Door Station to communicate with an Indoor Station, think of this as the LAN, If more than 1 Indoor Station is intended for the (LAN) "single dwelling" ........ then set the 1st Indoor Station as the Master then add others as Extentions.

yeah, i am setting up SIP right now
i use it to call the indoor station, and also to call other SIP clients 'android' phones

i dont like the HikConnect app, becuase in HikCOnnect there is just no option to change the ringtone sound
also, when someones presses the doorbell, all androids start ringing
i i could only change the ringtone to a short notification sound , instead of 30 seconds ringing

do you know if its possible to change @CQR-View ?

right now i am using SIP, i configured a ring group in PBX, so it calls several sip extensions, the indoor + all other android clients ... it works

yeah, i am setting up SIP right now
i use it to call the indoor station, and also to call other SIP clients 'android' phones

i dont like the HikConnect app, becuase in HikCOnnect there is just no option to change the ringtone sound
also, when someones presses the doorbell, all androids start ringing
i i could only change the ringtone to a short notification sound , instead of 30 seconds ringing

do you know if its possible to change @CQR-View ?

right now i am using SIP, i configured a ring group in PBX, so it calls several sip extensions, the indoor + all other android clients ... it works
"i i could only change the ringtone to a short notification sound , instead of 30 seconds ringing"
I'm not certain about changing the Ringtone via the app, however the Hik-Connect app updated yesterday, so possibly this has been included or it may be a Phone setting option.
The Configuration Settings (via iVMS4200) has options to adjust Call & Talk Durations ..................... try these to reduce Ring time

"i use it to call the indoor station, and also to call other SIP clients 'android' phones", "right now i am using SIP, i configured a ring group in PBX, so it calls several sip extensions, the indoor + all other android clients ... it works"
Ok, I'm a bit confused here ......................... So you have 1x Door Station.... correct?
When the Call Button is pressed. it Calls .......... Indoor Station, SIP Clients & ALL other Android Devices...... simultanously?? if so, the SIP Config is pointless as Hik-Connect would do the same thing. SIP Configuration is used to Call an Individual Device on the Network only, not all. Such as an Extension Number in an Office or an Apartment in a Building Complex, how are you choosing the extension from the Door Station?
Maybe i've missed something here ........................ Can you explain your set up please?

yes, in my PBX software i have created a Ring Group (virtual extension)
so my outdoor kd8003 calls that virtual sip extension
so my indoor panel is ringing (only have one) and all android clients, where i have installed a SIP client on
with other SIP clients on android, i now have the ability to change ringtone

So i need to use SIP config, the kd8003 needs to call trough a PBX system

HikConnect, i dont use anymore for now, untill there is a possibility to change ringtone/sounds
i am already running 4.12.0111 (latest normally, updated last week) , but no improments in notification settings)

call duration is already set to minumu of 30 sec, so all devices with HikConnect were ringing for 30 sec simultanously, thats something i DONT want :)

Effectively using SIP Configuration ................ to change Ringtones?
I'm impressed at your dedication for alternative ringtones :) .............
I assume you can adjust the Call/Ring duration via SIP/PBX too? ...................... but they all still ring at the same time, but different ringtones, correct?

Back