01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Problem Getting my DS-KV6113-WPE1 to Call Multiple Hik-Connect Accounts?

ste92

hello, I managed to get the video door phone to work, but trying to share with another user it doesn't work. Can you help me?
cannot see live and does not receive calls on the other user, error code: 260007

Hi @ste92

What model is the video intercom?
What Firmware is it currently running?
How Did you add the intercom to Hik-Connect? (QR code, IP address, serial number)
Are you sharing the intercom with the other user using the share function in the app or just trying to add the device to another users account?

sorry I was wrong and I created a new discussion instead I had to continue with the one where you answered me before.
anyway, i managed to connect the kv-6113 to hikconnect, the only problem is that when my phone is offline with hikconnect, it doesn't receive calls on the other user's other phone. how could you make another user ring on hikconnect?

No Worries @ste92

Can you please answer the questions in my first reply above?

No Worries @ste92

Can you please answer the questions in my first reply above?
ok thankyou!
the model is kv 6113 without monitor with firmware v2.1.5 changed to connect it to hikconnect directly. I added it to my hikconnect account and it works, I get calls, everything ok. but if I have turned off the phone and shared the video door entry unit with another user, the other user does not receive the call on hikconnect. I would like to know if it is possible to receive the call also to another user on hikconnect

Did you check the permissions for the KV6113 when you shared it with your other user?

When you share a device from one account to another the sharer can set the features that the secondary user has access to, in our experience access to all permissions is set as default but we have never shared an intercom with another user so it may be different and the call function may be disabled by default in the permissions list.

If you go to More > Manage Sharing Settings on your app and check the permissions you will see what the KV6113 is currently set at.

Did you check the permissions for the KV6113 when you shared it with your other user?

When you share a device from one account to another the sharer can set the features that the secondary user has access to, in our experience access to all permissions is set as default but we have never shared an intercom with another user so it may be different and the call function may be disabled by default in the permissions list.

If you go to More > Manage Sharing Settings on your app and check the permissions you will see what the KV6113 is currently set at.
thanks I checked, I provided all the permissions but unfortunately the call does not arrive on the other account if the first user does not answer, too bad it was just missing

Hello,

I have an issue with my DS-KV6113-WPE1 standalone.

Only one phone receives a call from a doorbell, another ( shared ) can see live, but does not receive call's from it. Any advice?

I think this is normal. Have DVR that have notification on motion etc, not working with shared.
You need give user and password for your hik connect to other people in home.

Back