01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

New ColorVu with 2 Way Audio - Release Date?

JB1970

Guru
Trusted Member
I had hoped this model was in the Hikvision pipeline and I've finally seen it referenced this morning.

The new "Live Guard" DS-2CD2347G2-LSU/SL is - Turret, ColorVu, AcuSense, 2 Way Audio and Strobe Light all combined. So no need to have to choose between 2 way audio and ColorVu anymore. Looking at the spec sheet - DS-2CD2347G2-LSU/SL -the viewing angles for both 2.8 and 4mm lenses have increased a bit so it will be important to choose wisely (2.8 up to 111 degrees and 4mm up to 95 degrees)

I wonder when they will be in stock in the UK......

Hi JB1970, I've been keeping an eye on these new ColorVu models and it looks like some may be here as early as July. Right now that lead time is subject to change due to what's going on in the world but it's good to know they are on the way.

DS-2CD2347G2-LSU/SL(2.8MM)(C)

DS-2CD2T47G2-LSU/SL(2.8MM)(C)

DS-2CD2047G2-LU/SL(2.8MM)

There will also be 4mm options coming in the next few months. Once we have been made aware of the prices we will add them to the website.

Hope that helps!

Emma :)

One of my suppliers is stating late August for some models and Q4 for others so it’s anyone’s guess at the moment. I did notice that they’re also releasing some 6 megapixel (c) models though they don’t have ColorVu.

Hey @Emma Hedges

Any news on the new ColorVu models mentioned above?
Hi @Jami3

Afraid no real update yet. As @JB1970 mentioned, we've been told late August but that is only in relation to DS-2CD2347G2-LSU/SL.

And yes, 6MP AcuSense cameras are also coming :)

These have already been added to the website in preparation, but no confirmed date yet.

DS-2CD2366G2-ISU/SL

DS-2CD2T66G2-ISU/SL

DS-2CD2666G2-ISU/SL

DS-2CD2766G2-IZS

The same will happen with the new ColorVu range once we have all the relevant information.

Anyone knows if colorvu bullet series comes with motorzoom?
Hi @chrizzo

There is the following model which is does not yet have an ETA, DS-2CD2647G2-LZS, we think it may be late August.

There is also the DS-2CD2747G2-LZS which is a motorized Dome camera, again expecting stock to land in the UK in August.

I've attached the data sheets for both models.

Attachments

• ds-2cd2647g2-lzs_spec.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 309
  • DS-2CD2747G2-LZS.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 315
Definitely keen to replace my 2386G2s with these.

I've really impressed with the 2347 ColorVu models.

Definitely keen to replace my 2386G2s with these.

I've really impressed with the 2347 ColorVu models.
Me too. The problem is that knowing Hikvision, as soon as they become available there will be something even better on its way - it's impossible to keep up.

at the moment all newer models are delayed because hikvision cannot get any chips ... so some models will be available next year or have long delivery times... depends on where you order and what their distributor can deliver.

like dahua they are struggeling hard. they will not release any good models this year (with 1/1,2" 8MP sensor).

Hello

Just a quick update.

The new "Live-Guard" models have been added to the website, although they are not yet ready to order.

We're expecting a shipment mid-August.

You'll notice on each product page there is a "notify me when this product is in stock" option. This will be the best way to ensure you're aware of stock being available as quick as possible.

DS-2CD2347G2-LSU/SL £145.00 (Ex vat)

DS-2CD2T47G2-LSU/SL £138.00 (Ex vat)

DS-2CD2047G2-LU/SL £162.00 (Ex vat)

Please note, prices are accurate as of 30.07.2021 however they are subject to change.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. If you'd like advice on ordering feel free to email me directly, emma@use-ip.co.uk

Hello

Good news, the ColorVu with AcuSense and Live-Guard cameras are now in stock in the UK.

Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LSU/SL 4MP Fixed Turret Camera with Live-Guard - £145.00 (ex vat) / Available in 2.8mm and 4mm

Hikvision DS-2CD2047G2-LU/SL 4MP Fixed Mini Bullet Camera with Live-Guard - £138.00 (ex vat) / Available in 2.8mm

Hikvision DS-2CD2T47G2-LSU/SL 4MP Fixed Bullet Camera with Live-Guard - £162.00 (ex vat) / Available in 2.8mm

They are currently listed on our website as available in 2-3 days as they need to be ordered from Hikvision’s Warehouse. However we are just putting together a stock order to ensure they are available for a NWD delivery by mid-week.

Hi Emma,
sorry for highjacking..
any idea when the DS-2CD2547G2-LS ColorVu might be available. I can see it on the global site, but not yet the European one.
You are listing the DS-2CD2446G2-I cube cam ("due", but no price). Any idea on ETA and price? Might make a good indoor doggy cam for my hallway.

Hi Emma,
sorry for highjacking..
any idea when the DS-2CD2547G2-LS ColorVu might be available. I can see it on the global site, but not yet the European one.
You are listing the DS-2CD2446G2-I cube cam ("due", but no price). Any idea on ETA and price? Might make a good indoor doggy cam for my hallway.
Hi!

No problem, keep the questions coming.

DS-2CD2547G2-LS - No dates as yet, we have only just been made formally aware of them. Lead time for shipping at the moment varies, I'd estimate three months so that will take us to the end of the year. We don't have prices yet, but once they next batch of new releases are on the website I will post a comment in this thread.

DS-2CD2446G2-I - Great choice for a pet cam! We will be listing these at £100.00 (ex vat)*. They are due this week! :) I'll keep you posted when they are in stock.

*Prices are subject to change

Hi!

No problem, keep the questions coming.

DS-2CD2547G2-LS - No dates as yet, we have only just been made formally aware of them. Lead time for shipping at the moment varies, I'd estimate three months so that will take us to the end of the year. We don't have prices yet, but once they next batch of new releases are on the website I will post a comment in this thread.

DS-2CD2446G2-I - Great choice for a pet cam! We will be listing these at £100.00 (ex vat)*. They are due this week! :) I'll keep you posted when they are in stock.

*Prices are subject to change
Hi Emma.
for the DS-2CD2446G2, do you expect to get all focal length ? Your website mentions you might not stock the 4mm version.

Back