01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Help, How can I connect a NVR Dahua and 27 IP cams?

08nova

Hello;
I'm new here.
I want to install a NVR Dahua with 27 ip cam.

I will use 15 of IPC-HFW1220 SP and 12 of IPC-HFW5200EP-Z12.

Could you please help me on this knowing that we have 4 floors in the building and the number of cameras is divided between those floors with long distances.
Which NVR Dahua should I buy, reference, how many channel out, such that it supports the bandwidth of 27 cameras. Should I use a PoE switches (how many?) and how can I connect them.

How can I connect the NVR with the 27 IP cam. Directly we pull cables of every camera. I think it is too much. Or divide the number of cameras on 4 and place PoE switches between them and pull 4 cables until NVR.

How I can measure or know the bandwidth between NVR and cameras to avoid latency problem.

thanks a lot for helping me.

hi
you can use Poe switch for the long distance ip cam and then you link the Poe to nvr

it's works

hi
did someone there got this Problem with NVR
on 1 POE switch 11 ip cam on and 5 Connect direct to NVR
my Problem is that the 5 direct is working fine but of the 11 on POE 5 only works but the others i got a message that account been locked but when i Connect direct to POE i can see the image by IO browser

can someone help me

thanks Jsdsamee

I'm sorry, if this is Dahua related, we're probably not the best to help you.
We only sold Dahua for a very short time about 4yrs ago, and haven't been hands-on with their kit since.

Hello;
I'm new here.
I want to install a NVR Dahua with 27 ip cam.

I will use 15 of IPC-HFW1220 SP and 12 of IPC-HFW5200EP-Z12.

Could you please help me on this knowing that we have 4 floors in the building and the number of cameras is divided between those floors with long distances.
Which NVR Dahua should I buy, reference, how many channel out, such that it supports the bandwidth of 27 cameras. Should I use a PoE switches (how many?) and how can I connect them.

How can I connect the NVR with the 27 IP cam. Directly we pull cables of every camera. I think it is too much. Or divide the number of cameras on 4 and place PoE switches between them and pull 4 cables until NVR.

How I can measure or know the bandwidth between NVR and cameras to avoid latency problem.

thanks a lot for helping me.

I would recommend to use the following setup:

• POE Switch for all cameras
  • NAS for storage
  • Exacqvision (VMS) -

Back