01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik Vision DS-7204HQHI-K1 Offline / Offline (0x1007)

BR55TON

I have tried pretty much everything to get this device back online but now at a complete loss. I have had the device up and running for a few months, however over the past week or so I have been unable to connect and view my camera's remotely. Once I started researching I found that I simply had to reboot the router. This worked initially, however the device would go offline more frequently. I am now unable to get this back online so would appreciate any help.

I can see that the device is connected to my router and can log into the IP address from within my home network
I have performed a Ping test to dev.hik-connect.com and works fine
I have performed a Telnet test, this worked too

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance

Step1 - make sure that all your Hikvision devices are running the latest firmware.

Step1 - make sure that all your Hikvision devices are running the latest firmware.
Thanks, I have checked for firmware updates. No new versions are detected so should be up to date.

'detected' - unfortunately their self-checks fib :oops:

I think that this is the correct section of their download portal for your DVR (we don't sell DVRs), please check the docs there and upgrade if necessary:
DOWNLOAD PORTAL

Thanks for help - I have updated the firmware but still no joy. Any other ideas at all?

Back