01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision IP turret cameras connected to Hikvision NVR in Remote location

navmanl200

Hi people.

I need to find a cost effective way of connecting 3 Hikvision 8MP DS-2CD2383G0-I cameras wirelessly to a Hikvision DS-7680NI-K2/8P NVR in a remote location. The NVR ( and building it is in ) will be line of sight from the cameras, there will be 1 on it's own (atop a lighting mast) and 2 others which could be grouped as 1 on 2 opposite corners of a building. both places have power available, so POE is the obvious choice, but how do I go about setting this up, as I have never set a wireless setup up, using wireless bridges before, so not sure what i need to purchase apart from the cameras and some POE injectors and a few wireless bridges

The building where the NVR is housed also has a small office network (24 port hub) with 16 ports available and is connected to the internet via a wireless BT router.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks.

Hi,
Contact Wi-Fi Gear:
LigoWave DLB 5-20ac 5Ghz PTP Kit

Share a site plan with them, they'll sort you out with a cost effective bridge, the rest is basic networking e.g. probably just a POE switch in the remote building, to extend the network to the three cameras.

Phil.

Many thanks for your reply I will Give Wifi gear a call and see what they can come up with.

Regards

Carl. ;)

Back