01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Image OSD settings - can't move the date and time to up right corner

llars

I have a Night Fighter and very happy with it, but there is several small problems I can't solve on my own. One is the placement of date and time in pictures and video.

When config the OSD settings, display camera name, date and time etc. one can move the rectangel inside the config-view, but spite I moved it as far I could to the upper right corner and saved, It is displayed on pics and video on top middel of the view.

As you can see on the attached pic I have tried (in red) to place the date and time to the right and you can also see (in black) where it still remains (top middle) after saving. I have never placed it in the middle. I have also tried to move it near beyond the right edge, but then that part is not visible afterwards.

Is it a common problem or is it possible to change it as I want?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 294
Are you able to use Internet Explorer?
Any errors when you click save?
Tried running IE as an Admin?
Run Internet Explorer as an administrator
I always use IE contact with camera.
There is no difference when I use admin or operator. Just checked admin a few minutes ago. (Admin in IE)
There is no error when saving the OSD settings, but I have "Device error" when I save Motion, Smart event, Instrusion detection etc. but that is another story.

The picture shows a squared view and not a rectangual view. Can that be the problem?

Last edited:
It works OK for me.
I used the IEtab extension with the Chrome browser:
[Firmware version - V5.4.5 build 170302 ]

1544698540629.png

1544698587055.png

1544698619929.png

1544698739761.png

Thanks, Phil.
Nice view of Christmas tree and a lot of Christmas gifts.
I have struggled a lot with Device error when saving Motion and have been recommended to reset to default, but as I am 200 miles from the camera through the winter I am afraid to do so before I am present on the local net. I also had the V.5.4.5 but Hikvision asked me to use 5.4.41 build 170310 instead. (No difference as far I could find).
I don't like Crome and won't install it.

Phil, is the config picture where you set the time and dato in the up right corner simular to mine: Two version of the time and dato - one in the middle and one "red" to the right? Dissapair the "red" time and date after saving. It does not here.

I have two computers, one stationary which I use home and a laptop when travelling and in my summer cabin. The last one has the same config (win 10 64) and the date and time problem is the same on it. I have of course tried to start IE as admin and also admin user when login to the camera.

There is some differences between 4A25 and 4A26 (my model) and there could be differences between 5.4.41 and 5.4.5.

The 5.4.41 version can not be found on the download page and I got a spesial link from Hikvision. Therefore it may be few user of this version and I can only hope someone with it read this and can test my problem.

I hope someone can test the problem on a 4A26 model.

Last edited:
Back