01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

IVMS-4200 Error 302 after power cut

SCGH

Hi. We had a power cut this morning, and since then, my NVR has been unable to connect to my router.

When trying to view the NVR via my PC, I receive the message "Error Code iVMS-4200.exe[302].(Camera is disabled or not connected.)"

When I look at my router via 192.168.1.24, it shows the NVR is "not connected".

I cannot workout how to correct this. My Hik-connect alerts show that the NVR was working well right up until the the power cut.

I have been having problems with web pages not loading on a new PC in our house, so I have followed a few instructions to release & renew IP and flush the DNS and a couple of other procedures. I wonder if the rebooted equipment from the powercut updated some settings that I don't know how to reverse?

Can anyone help guide me in the right direction?

Not sure if it's relevant, but I have a Static IP address.

Install and run Hikvision's SADP utility.
Check the current IP address of your NVR.
Also note at the top of the right-side flyout in SADP whether your NVR is set to use DCHP or not.
DHCP = Dynamic Host Control Protocol - it lets your router set your NVR's IP address.
Your router has probably set your NVR to use a different IP address to what it was previously using.
If you know waht it was, untick DHCP and reset it to the previously used IP address.
With DHCP unticked it should then remain fixed at that IP address after subsequent power cuts, etc.

Back