01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us
Phil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Can I access the DVR through the computer or do I have to flash memory and insert it into the DVR?
    R
    Hi Phil I'm new to this site just asking if you would be able to give me some help on my hikvision system I've been experiencing issues since I have added a 4K 8 megapixel colorvu to my system. On the hit connect app keep getting a message saying no more connections allowed the only way to get the system started again is to reboot it in 20 minutes later it says the same.
    Hello Phil and thanks for this forum. Could ask a huge favour please ? Could you have a look at my last post #13 on the following thread iVMS 4500 and iPad. where you can see a screen dump of a problem I have. Is there a chance that you could tell me what I need to do to get my PTZ on line. Many thanks and kind regards - David.
    A
    Hi Phil- When pressing the reset button on a Dahua DHI-NVR4104Hs-P-4KS2/L, does that only reset the password OR does it reset the password and all the camera setups AND / OR delete all the footage on the HDD. Look forward to your response
    M
    HI Phil,

I have an DS-2CD7153-E and I cannot find the latest firmware update, Could you please help me to find it?
    Hi phil,
    My Hik Connect app is showing all cameras as failes to start playing. Had no issues since installation over 6 months ago up to this point.
    the DVR is connected to my LAN, i can ping to it and it got a DHCP address
    i tried to change the server not succuss, also change the ip address from DHCP to static IP, and nothing work i still got error code (2*2002) offline
    Many thanks
    Hi Phil - I received your parcel the other day and a very nice surprise it was! I'd like to say a big thank you and wish you and the team a very Merry Christmas and prosperous new year. John
    Reactions: Phil
    Phil
    Phil
    You are very welcome John,
    Thanks for all the help you provide here - it is very much appreciated :)
    Have a great Christmas!!
    Phil & the Team
    Hi Phil,
    The camera that i have is a DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P and in its documentation it says that images can be captured at an interval of 500 milliseconds.
    They say that we can configure the event-triggered snapshot and to capture the snapshot with the interval between them 500 ms. In the truth is 1000 ms.
    Firmware version: V5.4.7 build 180611
    Is there an option somewhere that I haven't set?
    Hi
    I see that you on your NVR downgraded FW from 4.x to 3.x only with reset configuration. I have 4.x onseries K and i want downgrade to 3.x. Can you tell me how do it safety ?
    M
    Hi Phil, you said that we cannot exceed the NVR's stated camera total e.g. 4, 8 16, 32 cameras regardless of how they are connected, I need to monitor 64 IP cameras, installed remotely but connected to the network, is there any way to use a small NVR without the huge number of ports in the back of the device?
    Hi there is problem in my IP camera its the IP address and username password is correct but wen i am adding camera its shows user is locked.
    S
    i forget ezviz user so i create new user and i add hik dvr it's error show already edded by other user pl.help me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back