01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect AcuSense camera region entrance detection issue

mozso

Hi Guys,

I have trouble to set up region entrance alarm and/or recieve a warning via Hik Connect smartphone application (iOS).

Setup:
Hikvision DS-2CD2086G2-I(2.8mm) AcuSense camera
Hikvision DS-7608NXI-I2/4S AcuSense NVR

First try:
Set via NVR configuration menu: region entrance detection surface, arming schedule, notify Surveillance Center enabled, sensitivity between 50 and 90 even 100!

- no alarm in Hik Connect application
- in NVR log there is some trace: D2 camera log shows region entrance detection
issue1.png

Second try:
Set via camera web interface configuration menu: region entrance detection surface, arming schedule, notify Surveillance Center enabled, sensitivity between 50 and 90
- no alarm in Hik Connect application
- no log in NVR for region entrance detection

I have tried local (camera based) or NVR based (Enable Local Smart Analysis) option for processing, but nothing helps.

Issues:
- Hik Connect application never gives a warning.
- If I configure the camera through NVR then at least the camera logs show region entrance detection entrance event.
- If I configure the camera directly using web browser, nothing happens, no alarm, no logs.

Do you have any pointers?

D2 camera was set up for region entrance alarm using NVR
D3 camera was set up for region entrance alarm using camera's own web interface

At least D2 camera shows something in the logs of the NVR, but Hik Connect application never gives a warning.
issue2.png

Hi @mozso

Are you running the latest version of the Hik-Connect app?

Do you have Event Notifications enabled in the Hik-Connect app?

Screenshot_20200603-111530.jpg
Screenshot_20200603-111819.jpg

Hi Dan,

Yes, latest version of Hik-Connect application is used.

Line crossing and Intrusion detection event trigger alarms in Hik-Connect application, but Region Entrance does not.

Ok, Are all 3 event triggers set on the same 2086G2 camera?

What firmware versions are the camera and NVR running?

Owning the same AcuSense cameras I can confirm I also see what @mozso is reporting. Line Crossing does trigger alarms in the Hik-Connect application, whereas Region Entrance does not, even though Region entrance email notifications are received from the cameras successfully.

I have 4 2086G2 cameras, all of them reliably trigger line crossing and intrusion detection alarms and none of them ever triggered a region entrance or region exit alarm.

Camera firmware: V5.5.98 build 190828
NVR firmware: V4.1.17 build 190911

Hi @mozso & @rosswill

I have discussed this issue with Hikvision support and they have confirmed that Hik-connect does not support notifications from the region entrance/exit smart event. If you look at the attached PDF they have sent me you will see that Hik-Connect can only receive notifications from Motion Detection, Line Crossing, and Intrusion Detection.

Attachments

• HC alarm types supported by devices.pdf
    333.1 KB · Views: 526
Thanks Dan,

I have read in some HikVision material, that intrusion detection alarm is inferior to region entrance detection alarm type. And region entrance is suggested instead intrusion detection. Can you confirm this?

Thats why I wanted to get Hik-Connect alarm for region entrance detection.

Feature request is a good idea.

Hi all I'm having nearly same kind of problem I have set region entrance and exit on NVR and motion detection but when it's triggered no video is recorded

Basically what I needed is I want my recording to be from 11 pm to 6 am everyday and be on motion detection recorded video
Can anybody please help how to do

Thanks

Back