01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Am I supposed to be able to use iVMS-4200AC as an additional indoor station to be alerted and unlock the door?

Robt2021

Hi, Hikvision ivms4200ac version, doorstation and everything works, devices active and outdoor station linked to indoor station. The video intercom works etc.

Am I supposed to be able to use ivms4200 as an additional indoor station to be alerted and unlock the door? I am looking under monitoring and even though the device shows in the list the unlock door and options are greyed out.

pressing the outdoor camera talk button rings the indoor station but nothing happens on the ivms until after the event when the image is stored and event recorded.

Thanks

Rob

Hi @Robt2021

As far as I am aware it is only currently possible to have the intercom ring one, either the 4200 software or the indoor station.

You do this by setting the Master Station IP address under the intercom menu on the remote configuration for the intercom.

If you set the Master Station IP to the IP address of the PC you are running IVMS-4200 on it will ring the software, but if you set it to the IP address of the indoor station it will ring the indoor station instead.

Upvote 0
Hi @Robt2021

As far as I am aware it is only currently possible to have the intercom ring one, either the 4200 software or the indoor station.

You do this by setting the Master Station IP address under the intercom menu on the remote configuration for the intercom.

If you set the Master Station IP to the IP address of the PC you are running IVMS-4200 on it will ring the software, but if you set it to the IP address of the indoor station it will ring the indoor station instead.
You are correct! That does work after a reboot shame cant do both though? Wondered if its set up for SIP to ring a group could the group call doorstation and phone group?

also when it calls the ivms4200 station voice/video works but the unlock button does not? Any help appreciated
Rob

Upvote 0
1615901641933.png

Any idea why the IVMS4200 cant open the door lock? Unacknowledged when icon for door pressed in video intercom

Upvote 0
Hello, we are working with the DS-K1T671MW as outdoor device. So If I understand you correct, the IVMS4200-ac should be able to handle the calls if I install it on the central touchscreen in the house. However the setting of the master ip mentioned above doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thx in advance

Upvote 0
Back