01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Android app

Alan Johnson

When is the finished version of the Android app going to be available in the Google app store,I am asking this as the one I have downloaded from Milesights site will not connect. Another phone i have has the older version this will connect no problem but will not display a picture i am guessing due to the new firmware that is now plugin free. I have had the cameras for two weeks now and this is a long wait to not be able to use the cameras for the purpose i bought them for,if this is not going to be a.s.a.p can you at least point me to another app in the Google store.

Hi,

Here is CC from Milesight.
Could you provide below details for me to locate the issue?
1. What's the camera model and current firmware?
2. How do you add the camera to the APP? IP or Domian? Or do you use NVR?
3. If possible, could you provide the adding details to me to test locally? That may be quicker to locate the issue.

Btw, new Android APP is reviewing by the Google Play Team. It may take two days to be done.

Thanks.

All cameras have the latest plugin free firmware I have 6

Milesight UI-5D63-PCV 5MP Mini Bullet Network Camera

and 1

Milesight UI-5D64-FIPCV 5MP Vandal Resistant Motorised Mini Bullet Network Camera

.How do you add the camera to the APP? IP or Domian

I have tried ip and domain neither will work

If possible, could you provide the adding details to me to test locally? That may be quicker to locate the issue.

This is a mobile phone app how are you going to test locally I would not give you access over the internet.

Back