01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Annke C500 I51DM

Betamax_man

Got 2 of these Annke C500 I51DM cameras connected to a Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2-8P NVR, along with a Hikvision DS-2CD2087G2-LU and a Reolink RLC-410W. The Annke cameras both exhibit constant 10sec plus freezing of the video image, although audio is unbroken. It doesn't matter if I look at the feed through the NVR or by connecting my laptop to a free port on the inbuilt switch of the NVR. I have contacted Annke support, but they said to reset the NVR to factory defaults which obviously wouldn't and didn't help. To me it's a camera fault, but what does anyone else think?

Hi @Betamax_man

If the camera is exhibiting the same behaviour when access directly as it is when connected to the NVR, and after resetting it you have seen no improvement then I would think there may be a fault with the camera.

The only other thing you can check with Annke is whether the camera is running the latest firmware.

Thank you Dan for confirming my suspicion. I have checked the Annke website and they are the latest firmware versions.

Reactions: Dan
Back