01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ANPR issuees

charliefunkuk

Good evening,

I am having issues with my Hikvison ANPR. Please see images below. Anyone any ideas?

Also I note when I login to the actual camera on the boundary setup there is a trigger line. If I move this it does not save. I can also seemingly only change the boundary lines via the NVR and save it, and changed made directly at the camera do not save :(

Thank you

Neil

1606249888939.png

I recently purchased an old / 2nd hand Hikvision ANPR camera and after tweaking the settings got it working great (DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS).

I played around with the varied focal to ensure the plate was a good size. I then set the focus up in the day time and set it to manual so that it would not change / update. Your pics look like focus is a problem.

Thanks

Thanks for reply

I have it set on semi auto focus at the moment, is there other ways of setting it?

its almost like camera is too far away, but its not as its on a post next to the gate its being used to trigger. No more than 3.5 mtrs high on the post

Semi auto is the worse setting to have and causes no end of troubles, put it in manual and park a car or have your better half hold a number plate at the capture distance and then using the PTZ options change the focus until it’s at its clearest.

Just in case:

If you have the /P version of the camera with latest firmware, then during a power outage the focus is not kept if it is on Auto or Semi-auto.

Back