01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Any CCTV cmos sensor with a 30 sec shutter speed?

alfa015

Hi,

I would like to buy a cmos sensor with a shutter speed of 30 seconds (not 1/30).

Do you know any for affordable price? If so, where?

The sensors I found in Aliexpress all had shutters speeds of a few seconds.

Also, I would prefer not to have to write any code.

Thanks !

Hi,

I would like to buy a cmos sensor with a shutter speed of 30 seconds (not 1/30).

Do you know any for affordable price? If so, where?

The sensors I found in Aliexpress all had shutters speeds of a few seconds.

Also, I would prefer not to have to write any code.

Thanks !

As far as we are aware there are no CCTV cameras with those kinds of shutter speeds, especially not for an affordable price. The slowest shutter speed of most surveillance cameras is around the 1-second mark, this is because their main job is to protect and gather evidence of activity and a slow shutter speed of 30s would just produce too much motion blur.

The only place you are likely to find shutter speeds that slow will be in DSLR/SLR photography cameras and professional film cameras.

Why did you need such a slow shutter speed? Do you have a very dark scene?

As far as we are aware there are no CCTV cameras with those kinds of shutter speeds, especially not for an affordable price. The slowest shutter speed of most surveillance cameras is around the 1-second mark, this is because their main job is to protect and gather evidence of activity and a slow shutter speed of 30s would just produce too much motion blur.

The only place you are likely to find shutter speeds that slow will be in DSLR/SLR photography cameras and professional film cameras.

Why did you need such a slow shutter speed? Do you have a very dark scene?

Thanks.

For astrophotography.

Back