01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Any help appreciated with Floureon IP camera

Kennyabs

I've just set up floureon ip camera working great throu my andr3phone except with videos emailed to me telling me to open them in th app but soon as the y appear I get this message
Within six hours of searching, no relevant record was found. Please click on the upper right corner to select another time zone.
Cheers kenny

Sorry Kenny, it's not a manufacturer that we have any experience with.

I have used floureon, is the app your using XMeye?. If so, why not just browse to the relevenat time period in the app and download the section of video to your phone. Thats what i would do, ive never setup email alerting as i have never found a happy medium with sensitivity on these cams.

I've just purchased and installed one of these. Floureon make loads of different IP cameras. It might help if you can confirm which model, or a link to the device on Floureon's website.

The model I can tell you about is the PTX01_PW. It has email alerts (when configured), but you need to have installed a large enough micro SD card or cloud storage setup to record images, being that it is a standalone device.

Might be able to help more with your question, but first need a note of the model from you.

Back