01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO Ax Pro not connecting to internet

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems

Wouter

Last week i bought a Hikvision Ax Pro M packet. Was all working fine with all sensors etc connected to the wifi.
I connected the ethernet cable to the Ax Pro and now it is not connection any more to the internet. It disappeared from my Hik-proconnect and Hik-connect. Tried to excess it with the computer but cant change anything. DNS server on 8.8.8.8 , 8.8.4.4.

SADP is not picking it up either. Further i have reset the Ax Pro as stated in the manual, Hik Connect is connecting to the AX Pro but then not connecting to the Wifi.

Any suggestions to connect the device to the internet again and Hik proconnect / hik connect.

many thanks

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue with the Ax Pro Hub. First it was connected and working fine, and after 2 weeks, no connection to the internet. Tried it at different locations and the strange thing is it works in 1 location, but another location with the same internet provider and modem/router did not work. Now I have the Ax Pro Hub connected at my office, with my own DrayTek router and it still won't connect to the internet. Did a factory reset, no luck. Tried another one straight out the box, no luck either. Something is being blocked, but what...

Same issue. Gone to install a HIKVISION AX Pro Hub. It connects to network and can view its page in browser.
Hik Connect is connecting to the AX Pro but then not connecting to the Wifi.
I reset it and re-powered. Same issue.

SADP does not not pick it up.

I'm completely stuck

Hi, I am also experiencing the exact same issues did anyone get this resolved its very frustrating

Back