01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Bought a new NVR and missing features DS-7732NI-I4

Rob887

Hello

I've bought a new NVR on the website the other day but i am struggling to find some little features.

I have two recorders my work one is a DVR DS-7216HQHI-SH and my new one is a NVR DS-7732NI-I4 / 16P

On the new NVR when i go into playback and do a search for motion in a selected area it finds all the motion and puts a green mark on the timeline.
I can't seem to be able move quickly to the next motion( Green Mark).. On the DVR after i search for motion it allows me to click 'next' and goes to the next motion detection..

Also the same feature when i select an area to search for motion in the playback. it doesn't always tell me if its loading or doing anything and no green 'smart' marks come up on the timeline. on the OLD DVR you can see its searching and always returns results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately it is not necessarily the case that the two machines have the same feature set :(

Are you running the latest firmware on the NVR (currently V4.1.54)?
DOWNLOAD PORTAL

NB - If you are not currently running V4 firmware on the NVR, it is a step change from V3
New version 4 Firmware for HikVision NVRs

Thank you for the reply.

I did click 'update' and it said it was the newest but just looked and its only "V3.4.90 build 160926". I will upload the newest to it.

If this doesn't work I am interested if we know any other ones with this feature. 'Next Smart Event'
Makes it so easy to search though the motion detection.

kind regards

If this doesn't work I am interested if we know any other ones with this feature. 'Next Smart Event'
Makes it so easy to search though the motion detection.

It's not something I recognise from the NVRs.

But maybe somebody else has seen it and will chip-in.

Here is a quick video of the DVR With the feature

Maybe there is another way to get the desired out come.
I want to skip through the smart event with out having to watch the whole smart event on each event. (trying to click the mouse on each green mark is hard)

Thanks

Back