01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

camera for dvr ds-7204hvI-SV/A

ste92

hello i wanted to know which camera to choose for dvr ds-7204hvI-SV / A, i don't understand what kind of features it must have. thank you.

Hi @ste92

This is an old analog DVR and so you will need to look at analog Hikvision cameras, we only work with IP so would not be able to recommend specific cameras but we would recommend if you need an analog solution you may be better off replacing the DVR with a newer TurboHD model as the model you currently have will not even support 720p cameras so your camera options will be very limited.

Hi @ste92

This is an old analog DVR and so you will need to look at analog Hikvision cameras, we only work with IP so would not be able to recommend specific cameras but we would recommend if you need an analog solution you may be better off replacing the DVR with a newer TurboHD model as the model you currently have will not even support 720p cameras so your camera options will be very limited.
[/CITAZIONE]
thank you but it's a gift for a friend. what features must the camera have for this dvr?

You are probably going to want to look at 2MP cameras from the TurboHD range I linked above, but as I also said above we don't have enough experience with analog DVR solution to recommend specific models, you will need to speak to a reseller of Hikvision analog TurboHD cameras.

Back