01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Can view the Live Stream via mobile app but not via IVMS-4200 on my PC

MarkT

I have been happily accessing my camera via dyndns for some time, both on my mobile phone via IVMS-4500, and on my PC via IVMS-4200. We have it attached to our LAN at out mountain cabin. We were there last weekend and accessed the camera locally via mobile and PC - no problems, but when we came home we could access the live view via mobile phone, but not via PC! I have triple checked that the configuration is the same on both, I have updated IVMS to the latest version, but I keep getting a 302 error on the PC while happily watching the live stream on the mobile!

Does anyone have an idea about this?

Can you access and view the camera using Internet Explorer?

Yes it seems I can, and I can have that view open at the same time that IVMS-4200 tells me the camera is offline!

OK

We have seen this type of error before, but last time the cause was quite specific and particular - a laptop connected to an NVR's camera port (wired to the NVR's camera sub-domain range) whilst also wirelessly connected to another LAN.
https://forum.use-ip.co.uk/threads/hikvision-error-302-camera-is-disabled-or-not-connected.1446/

Obviously, as you are able to see your camera via the App and Internet Explorer there is nothing very significant wrong, just something causing an issue that is detected by IVMS-4200.

When you tested IVMS-4200 and Internet Explorer were these both run on the same PC/laptop?

I am accessing the Dyndns address as specified on the Dyndns website. If I use the Hostname I don't get the liveview

My mistake I can see live view using either the hostname or the address

Do you need IVMS-4200?
It's likely to be a setup error in IVMS-4200 somewhere.
Something like the gateway address for your router.
Or the DNS address(es) entered.
Or lack of either.
Or an error in the pathname to the camera via Dyndns.

Have you changed or updated anything recently?

Are you running the latest version of IVMS-4200?
Available here (V2.7.0.6): DOWNLOAD PORTAL

Hi,
I installed the latest version of IVMS when I could not access the camera. I have nt changed any parameters in IVMS and checked the information against the info in the mobile app. I can't find any differences!

Hmm, I have Googled around and cannot find a mention of these symptoms with a resolution.
It may be best to contact HikVision Tech Support at support.uk@hikvision.com and see what they advise.

BTW - there is a newest version of IVMS-4200 at hikvision.com (V2.7.0.10):
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.

If I was to try that, I think I'd uninstall the current version.
Then run a tool such as CCleaner to 1. clear the PC's caches AND 2. fix any registry errors.
Then do a new install of the latest version of IVMS-4200 and configure from fresh.

Just a quick update:

I have contacted HikVision Tech Support and asked for their help with this issue.

No response that offers a solution yet, but in case it is useful to anybody, when they looked-up error 302 in their system it shows as:

Error code is Smart:Rule parameter is illegal.

Client:Channel is not enable

I'll Post more if I receive further from them to resolve this.

After some discussion back & forth with HikVision Tech Support, their recommendation is to "delete and re-install IVMS-4200".

Can anybody who is seeing this error try and feed back whether it helps / solves this issue please?

Please note my suggestions at Post #10 above to clean-up after uninstalling.

Info on the latest version of IVMS-4200 is here:
https://forum.use-ip.co.uk/threads/hikvision-ivms-4200-new-version-v2-7-0-10.1657/

I am getting the 302 error on multiple PC's. I have uninstalled and installed several times. My problem is I will see all my cameras and then they go away and this error comes after a while all cameras come back again. Hikvision really need to nail this down and provide robust solution to this problem...

@bstoor
Hi, If you are still experiencing problems, can you please start a new thread, explain your setup, and the problems you are experiencing.

Back