01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

cannot access the IP camera

sakurock

Hello!
I updated the camera's Hikvision ColorVU (DS-2CD2T47G1-L) software.
I logged in to the NVR from the IE browser, logged in to the POE IP camera, and changed the software.
Everything else works, but you can no longer access the camera with the IP address to change the camera settings (virtual host is enabled). The camera itself is online and the image is working well.

Is there another way to reset the IP camera settings over the network. Or do I have to physically reset with just one button?

The D2 camera can be accessed.
Thanks
D1.jpg

net.jpg

version.jpg

Hi @sakurock

This is not an issue we have encountered before, but I can see you are running quite an old NVR firmware so I would definitely recommend updating the NVR and then try accessing the camera again. The latest firmware for the 7604(B) NVR is v4.30.055, but as you are several version behind and the V4 firmware introduces some big changes, I would recommend that you first update to the last V3 firmware (v3.4.112) to make sure you don't encounter any problems.

Hello!
I previously had the firmware V3.4.112_build200415 when the problem occurred.
When I updated the IP camera firmware V5.6.2 build190701 and also reset the camera (I reset all the camera parameters except the IP parameters and user data). After that, I couldn't get in touch anymore.

Now I updated V3.4.112 with the same problem
V4.30.000_build200508 again - still the same. Then I tried the latest V4.30.055_build201111 - again - same problem.

new additional issue:
V4.30.000 and v4.30.055 I no longer have a picture lighting setting menu. they are now gone.
pildi valgustuse seaded.jpg

pole pildi seadeid.jpg

in the older version:
valgus siin olemas.jpg

and:

valgus ok 3.jpg

valgus ok 2.jpg

Attachments

• pilt seaded olemas.jpg
    pilt seaded olemas.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 178
  • pilt seaded olemas.jpg
    pilt seaded olemas.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 178
can anyone tell me why newer firmwares do not have lighting control in the menu on colorvu cameras.

Hi @sakurock

We were not aware that the 7604 NVRs ever used to support the image settings within the NVR menus because for as long as we can remember camera-specific image settings and light controls have been accessed by logging directly into each camera. I assume this feature was removed a while ago because the image settings were growing more complex and more camera-specific and they couldn't get the NVR software to support all varieties of image settings, but that is just an idea as Hikvision never properly explain the reason behind these kinds of changes.

If the cameras are directly connected to the NVRs PoE ports you can enable Virtual Host to log directly into each camera and adjust the individual camera settings.

Back