01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Cannot setup 1 X DS-KV8413 X3 DS-KH6320

moondew

I bought an outdoor bell DS-KV8413 and 3 indoor monitors DS-KH6320. I connected the devices via a 12 v adapter which is being shared amongst the devices. For a switch/router i bought a TL-WR841N. I've setup a local ip for each monitor and another IP for the SIP server on each monitor. On the DS-KV8413 i went to intercom --> call to button and setup the SIP IP of each monitor respective to the buttons I have. For some reason after I've setup everything the call button is still failing to call the monitor. Call is failing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

You saying about setting an IP for the SIP server on each monitor. Monitors do not have SIP servers, a SIP server is something separate that you probably do not have in your system. You must set the SIP Server IP Address to 0.0.0.0, and then set the (Main) Door Station IP Address to the IP address of DS-KV8413. Then for each monitor you set a Calling number (like 11, 12, etc) at Intercom -> ID Configuration page and select Indoor Station as Device Type. Finally in DS-KV8413 you must set in Intercom -> Press Button to Call page the calling number (and not the IP) you like for each button under column Call. If you want a button to call more than one monitors, you can place the extra number in SIP1, SIP2 etc columns.

should the other 2 indoor stations not be setup as extensions with the same room nr? so when you press the doorbell button, they al ring at the same time?

In order to call each Indoor device by different button, each device should not be set as extension but as Indoor Station. And they must have their own room and call number (call number is different from room number), because each button can be assigned to call numbers, not rooms or IPs.

Back