01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Cant login to Hik-connect in ivms

hql

Using the ivms 3.1.1.11 and suddenly we're logged out of the p2p cloud account so tried logging in but after putting in the username and password which are correct and then a popup appears saying:
"you have logged in. The devices will be removed from the client after logged out"

And then at the top it still says not logged in at the top so we cannot add any of our cameras from multiple locations into iVMS for viewing which we have been doing so for the last few years, please can anyone help with this issue?

i've got the same issue, can't seem to find a way to force logout or clear cache.

I tried the standard uninstall / reinstall, lost all of my settings and it still don't work.

Last edited:
Using the ivms 3.1.1.11 and suddenly we're logged out of the p2p cloud account so tried logging in but after putting in the username and password which are correct and then a popup appears saying:
"you have logged in. The devices will be removed from the client after logged out"

And then at the top it still says not logged in at the top so we cannot add any of our cameras from multiple locations into iVMS for viewing which we have been doing so for the last few years, please can anyone help with this issue?
Hi I am having this issue to, did you get a solution to this problem?

Back