01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Compatible cameras for DS-7716NI-ST

Niall

I have to replace 3 damaged cameras on an older Hikvision NVR system (DS-7716NI-ST). It mainly had 1.3MP DS-2CD2012's connected to it with 4mm fixed lenses.

I'm looking to leave the NVR in place and swapout the damaged cameras with something a bit more up to date. What would work best with this older NVR? The client will probably swap out the full system later this year but for now just the broken cameras need to be replaced while a major revamp is planned.

I didnt install the original system but I've inherited it and want to get it up and going again for my client.

Hi @Niall

It is an old NVR so you will be limited on cameras we can recommend, but our go-to as an exact replacement for what you have would be the 2045 4MP Mini Bullets or if you are open to other styles of camera we would recommend the 2345 4MP Turret cameras as the turret design offers the best performance day & night, the flat face design stops water collecting on the camera, and the separate IR and lens windows reduces the issue of spiders and bugs sitting in front of lens.

@Dan

Thanks for the response. I knew it'd be pretty limited in what I could use but the 2345 would be a great upgrade on what they had.

I'll pop you over a enquiry through the website for some pricing.
Thanks again.

Reactions: Dan
Back