01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Connecting multiple dvr in one viewing

arvinluis01

Hello guys i just want to ask if there’s someone of you that try multiple dvr in one viewing?(example) i have 3 dvr and each dvr have 16 camera and i want to view it in my hik connect apps in 1 viewing like i want to see it in one monitor like that

thanks in advance

Hi @arvinluis01

In the Hik-Connect mobile app you can create favourite lists where you can create a list of devices you want to regularly view and these devices can be from multiple NVRs.

To set up a Favourite list simply tap the ADD(+) icon in the top right of the screen and select Add to Favourites, this will take you to a page where you can select all the deices you want to add to a specific favourites list. We do not know what the maximum number of cameras is that you can have on one favourite list but the live view in the Hik-Connect app supports a max of 16 streams at one time so if it will let you add 16 cameras from 3 DVRs to one list then they would be displayed in the live view a 3 separate pages of 16 cameras which you can scroll through.

If you want to try and view all the camera stream at the same time would recommend running iVMS-4200 on a PC as this will let you create custom live view layouts beyond 16 cameras.

Hi @arvinluis01

In the Hik-Connect mobile app you can create favourite lists where you can create a list of devices you want to regularly view and these devices can be from multiple NVRs.

To set up a Favourite list simply tap the ADD(+) icon in the top right of the screen and select Add to Favourites, this will take you to a page where you can select all the deices you want to add to a specific favourites list. We do not know what the maximum number of cameras is that you can have on one favourite list but the live view in the Hik-Connect app supports a max of 16 streams at one time so if it will let you add 16 cameras from 3 DVRs to one list then they would be displayed in the live view a 3 separate pages of 16 cameras which you can scroll through.

If you want to try and view all the camera stream at the same time would recommend running iVMS-4200 on a PC as this will let you create custom live view layouts beyond 16 cameras.

This is a great thank you for the knowledge

Back