01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Continuous and Intrusion Events?

Munzz

Hello All,

Trying to get my head around my NVR and wondered if this is possible:

Camera continuously recording to NVR BUT with event markers on the iVMS-4500 app for intrusion detection/line crossing on playback.

At the moment playback only shows the solid blue line to represent continuous recording, would be handy if I could overlay intrusion events on this.

Is this possible? I have enabled intrusion detection but failing to get markers in the app.

Can't say I've seen event markers on the app version time line. I have the Hik-Connect app on my Android phone and it's not displayed. I'll try IVMS-4500 and get back to you.

Hello All,

Trying to get my head around my NVR and wondered if this is possible:

Camera continuously recording to NVR BUT with event markers on the iVMS-4500 app for intrusion detection/line crossing on playback.

At the moment playback only shows the solid blue line to represent continuous recording, would be handy if I could overlay intrusion events on this.

Is this possible? I have enabled intrusion detection but failing to get markers in the app.

I have the same question, if this is not possible with Hikvision are there any other manufacturers that support this?

I've tried IVMS-4500, Hikconnect and EZViz apps on android. No luck on getting markers on the time line. Only alerts sent to the app. I'll keep digging.

I upgraded my NVR DS-7608NI-I2 / 8P firmware to V4.1.67 build 181106. Using VMware fusion10 and win10 Explorer I cannot see events on the blue bar (during playback and selecting the icon with the square + 4 circular arrows inside).
I accidentally upgraded to safari 12 as well so have to use chrome Mac and IExplorer for various functions on the NVR. As the end of NPAPI was announced a long time ago I suspect that Hikvision are not interested in fixing the problem.

Back