01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

db power va035k

kingmartin

Hi.

I have one of these coming from Amazon. Its not arrived yet, but I understand I will need to extend the DC lead. Does anyone know what size the jack connectors are for this camera?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Unfortunately as this isn't a camera that we stock we don't have any data sheets on it but with most of the cameras that we stock the jack is 2.1 or 2.8.

I would also check to see if this camera uses POE (Power over ethernet), is so then all you would need is a single cat 5 network cable connected to a spare POE port to power the camera.

Hope this helps

Cool thanks.

I'll have a look when it arrives. I was thinking about extending the power lead and using the cameras WiFi though as the power lead will be thinner than the cat5 lead and easier to get into the trunking already on my house for my solar PV system.

If I do get a lead and it isn't quite the right connection size, those converter plug ends should do the trick on it shouldn't they?

Is the plugs that go from 2.1 to 2.5mm?

Hi.

I received the camera today and I've tried a 2.5mm DC plug in it from an android PC I have. This is slightly too big, so I imagine this is a 2.1mm.

Do you have any measurements for a 2.1mm DC plug so I can have a look before I order a lead for it?

Thanks.

Back