01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

delete device from hikconnect cloud

ste92

hi, I should delete the hikvision cube camera from a man's hikconnect account, he no longer remembers the access passwords. I have the camera in my house, how is the procedure to add the camera again on the new owner of it?

Hi @ste92

When you say 'Access Password' do you mean to the camera itself or to the Hik-Connect account?

If you don't know the camera password you will need to reset that first using SADP - see this How-To Guide - or hard reset the camera using the reset button on the back of the camera and set your own password.

If you do know the password or have just reset it then you can disconnect the camera from the Hik-Connect account by using Unbind in SADP.

Hi @ste92

When you say 'Access Password' do you mean to the camera itself or to the Hik-Connect account?

If you don't know the camera password you will need to reset that first using SADP - see this How-To Guide - or hard reset the camera using the reset button on the back of the camera and set your own password.

If you do know the password or have just reset it then you can disconnect the camera from the Hik-Connect account by using Unbind in SADP.
no, this camera know the login password. the problem is that it was registered on a hikconnect account which the owner has not deleted it. I have to register it on another hikconnect account

Back