01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Device is offline!

Shanai

D17DEE9F-0CB2-45EE-A0F7-16D9A591CDE0.png

Hi ,Hope some one can help me.I had a broadband issue and updated for fibre.Since I cant connect from our mobile devices.Everytime says device is Offline.And in the screen shot as you can see cameras are inactive. Thank you inadvance

The IP range of your local network has probably changed since you changed your service provider. Have you checked what your IP range is now you are on this fibre connection?

if you Install and run SADP are the Hikvision cameras/NVR on your network using the same IP range as your router? (e.g. if your router address is 192.168.3.254 then the devices in SADP have to be using IP addresses that start 192.168.3.xxx)

If the devices are on a different network range then you can either manually change the IP address of each device using SADP or you can just enable DHCP on each device using SADP and they will automatically be assigned addresses on the router's range. (If you do it this way, remember to turn DHCP off after new addresses have been assigned otherwise the device can keep changing addresses every time the cameras reboot or the network goes down)

Once you are sure the device is on the correct range the app may still show as offline, if it does then the first step is to check if Platform Access in the Advanced Network Settings is still enabled and if not then enable it. If it is already enabled then you may need to delete the device from the Hik-connect app and re-add the device now that it has the new network settings.

Dear Dan
Thank you very much replying my post. We have fibre broadband for a week now since we have updated i can not connect with our phones any longer.But its still recording and we can watch from the monitor so there is an issue with the IP.
I found the IP/ numbers how you said ,but I ve no idea how to compare with the device..Could you please show me a way to do ?I have lack of knowledge about this kind of things.

Dear Dan
Thank you very much replying my post. We have fibre broadband for a week now since we have updated i can not connect with our phones any longer.But its still recording and we can watch from the monitor so there is an issue with the IP.
I found the IP/ numbers how you said ,but I ve no idea how to compare with the device..Could you please show me a way to do ?I have lack of knowledge about this kind of things.

You need to install SADP on a PC on your local network to scan your network for connected devices - Latest version of Hikvision's SADP tool for Windows users (V3.0.1.7)

This section of the Hikvision Megathread shows you more about SADP - [Tutorial Megathread] Getting Started With Your Hikvision System - you can see the list of devices and the boxes in the pop-out on the right-hand side of the SADP window where you can edit device details like gateway address, IP address, etc...

Back