01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Difference between Hikvision DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZ(H)(S) without /P and /P model?

llars

Several detailers now sell only the /P models, but there is a lot of discount on the models without /P. I have tried to find what I get with the /P model, but can't find anything.

Maybe someone an tell me here.

I also have another question. Which is about the baseline bracket, where there is two different series - DS-1260ZJ and DS-1280ZJ. Which one should be used with the cameras with /P or not or can both be used?

I assume that the baseline bracket is NOT included when I buy the camera.

I think /P ships from the factory with ANPR firmware loaded.
Traditionally you've needed to rely upon your supplier providing you with the latest ANPR firmware, which you would upload to your camera and overwrite the basic Darkfighter firmware.

This camera model ships with a junction box.

Very good. I don't need Automatic Number Plate Recognition so I hope I can forget all about ANPR.

You saved me again. Just in time I dropped ordering the junction box.

Thank you for very important and useful information.

Will I disturbe the settings or complicate the install at my summer cottage later if I first try a test install at home?

No, you'll just need to set an IP address and gateway address appropriate for each network as you move from one to the other.
You can do this using HikVision's SADP utility.
You might even be lucky and already be using the same domain range and router/gateway address at bot properties.

Thank you again, Phil.

I look forward to spend a lot of time investigating everything possible with my camera.

Back