01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Displaying my IP bird box on a webpage

Ironside

Hi guys,

I'm hoping somebody can help. Last year I purchased an H264 IP mini bird box camera which successfully filmed nesting blue tits. A company that sells CCTV equipment offers hosting for various different cameras hosted the camera for me and therefore I was able to display the footage on a webpage. I want to be able to host the camera myself this year and have recently purchased a dynamic DNS. I know it's working because I am hosting a radio receiver that can be accessed publicly. So there's not much difference really, I just want people to be able to access this camera. I've created my account and have got an address but I just cannot work out how to get it onto a webpage. When I did it last year the company provided me with some HTML code which included a web address. I reached out to them in the hope they can offer some advice but they are just ignoring me, probably because I don't want them to host it this year. Any help would be appreciated

I haven't discussed this for years.
You will need to introduce code to access your video stream from your web page.

The correct format for the url may vary by camera brand.

Perhaps:

Thanks for the expedient replies. I'm afraid I don't really have much information regarding the model of the camera apart from what is listed in the information on the IP viewer that I use.

Camera name: H264

Model number: H13516EV100_50H20L_S38
NCIP2-box_720x.jpg

Of course, you could always use a broadcasting service such as Angel Cam:
(Others are available)

Description - Camera Broadcasting

Pricing (free if you allow them to show ads) - Pricing

Yeah, I think I was looking at the angel cam a couple of days ago. I'll have another look and see what it's all about, thank you

Angel cam is telling me that my ports are closed. I don't understand why, everything looks perfectly okay.
Port forwarding.jpg

Back