01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Doorbell, indoor station, app and NVR

The_Z

I've just purchased an NVR with 2 Hikvision cameras and a Hikvision doorbell with indoor station.

I've managed to successfully get the 2 cameras connected to the NVR (though yet to try setting up any advanced features). The problems I have at the moment are:

1. Connecting the doorbell to the indoor station
2. Connecting the doorbell to the app
3. Connecting the doorbell to the NVR
4. Connecting the NVR to the app

The issue is I can't get my head around IP addresses and ports. All the help sheets and videos either assume everything is connected or the tutorials don't seem to work.

The doorbell has power as it is lit up (connected POE to an adapter which in turn is connected directly to the Router as advised). The NVR is connected to the router also via ethernet and the indoor station has been connected wireless to the WiFi and powered by 12v dc. My phone (where the app is) has also been connected to the WiFi and not mobile data (in case that is required for the setup).

P.S When trying to link the NVR to the app, the app scans the QR code but won't connect. The NVR (under advanced - platform access) is showing the registration status as offline despite tutorials saying it should change to online.

P.P.S The doorbell (when pressed) says "calling failed"

P.P.P.S The indoor station says "connection timed out, check if the video source IP/port is correct. Erro code 10200"

Any help would be really appreciated

I've just purchased an NVR with 2 Hikvision cameras and a Hikvision doorbell with indoor station.

I've managed to successfully get the 2 cameras connected to the NVR (though yet to try setting up any advanced features). The problems I have at the moment are:

1. Connecting the doorbell to the indoor station
2. Connecting the doorbell to the app
3. Connecting the doorbell to the NVR
4. Connecting the NVR to the app

The issue is I can't get my head around IP addresses and ports. All the help sheets and videos either assume everything is connected or the tutorials don't seem to work.

The doorbell has power as it is lit up (connected POE to an adapter which in turn is connected directly to the Router as advised). The NVR is connected to the router also via ethernet and the indoor station has been connected wireless to the WiFi and powered by 12v dc. My phone (where the app is) has also been connected to the WiFi and not mobile data (in case that is required for the setup).

P.S When trying to link the NVR to the app, the app scans the QR code but won't connect. The NVR (under advanced - platform access) is showing the registration status as offline despite tutorials saying it should change to online.

P.P.S The doorbell (when pressed) says "calling failed"

P.P.P.S The indoor station says "connection timed out, check if the video source IP/port is correct. Erro code 10200"

Any help would be really appreciated
I have the same problem- have you resolved the issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back