01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware DS-2CD2335-I Firmware?

dala

Hi,

I've got two Hikvision DS-2CD2335-I cameras that are doing a good job and working fine connected to a DS-7608NI-I2 NVR.

They are however on a seriously old firmware (V5.3.3 build 150803) and I have trouble finding a firmware upgrade that is accepted. I've tried both the most recent and also the oldest available firmware from here: Hikvision Download Portal but neither are accepted by the camera.

They are bought from AliExpress as the "International Version" and have an English GUI. I see however that they have CC in their serial so I might be stuck on this firmware unless I learn Chinese? Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi @dala

Yes, I think these are Chinese 'grey imports' because in the UK we have never had this model number before, the closest models would be the DS-2CD2332-I which uses the R0 Firmware or the DS-2CD2335FWD-I which uses the G1 Firmware.

You can try these firmware versions but if it is a Chinese model you will likely need a specific Chinese firmware which we don't have access to.

IPC_G0 CN (Chinese versions) are available on the China part of the hikvision.com site.

Note you'll likely need to use TFTP to apply them. Also the web interface will be Chinese after, and won't play nice with International region NVRs.

Back