01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CD2432F-IW Firmware

neilparmar

Hi all. just updating this camera before I replace it soon, as its all fully operational I am trying to find out how / where I can download the last available firmware for this camera, any idea? Popped over to the HK site and could not find a archive folder for downloads.

Hope someone can assist.

Thank you.
Neil.

Hi all. just updating this camera before I replace it soon, as its all fully operational I am trying to find out how / where I can download the last available firmware for this camera, any idea? Popped over to the HK site and could not find a archive folder for downloads.

Hope someone can assist.

Thank you.
Neil.

That camera is an R0 firmware camera (2x12/2x32) and the latest R0 firmware is v5.4.5

That camera is an R0 firmware camera (2x12/2x32) and the latest R0 firmware is v5.4.5

THANK YOU Dan.

On another note, would you by any chance know what the firmware would be for a DS-2CD2532F-IWS?

Again, thank you.

THANK YOU Dan.

On another note, would you by any chance know what the firmware would be for a DS-2CD2532F-IWS?

Again, thank you.

Same firmware as your other model, anything with 2x32 in the product code is an R0 family camera and so uses the same firmware.

Hey Dan, what about the DS-2CD3332-I Which family for firmware would this one fall into? Once again thanks for all your help.

Hey Dan, what about the DS-2CD3332-I Which family for firmware would this one fall into? Once again thanks for all your help.

I would try the R0 firmware for this one as well, some people online are reporting that the 3332 is almost exactly the same as 2332 and so they may use the same firmware. If it doesn't work then I don't know what firmware this model uses as it is not a UK/EU model, you may have to try contacting Hikvision directly for confirmation.

I would try the R0 firmware for this one as well, some people online are reporting that the 3332 is almost exactly the same as 2332 and so they may use the same firmware. If it doesn't work then I don't know what firmware this model uses as it is not a UK/EU model, you may have to try contacting Hikvision directly for confirmation.

Thanks Dan, again much appreciated. Have a fab day.

Back