01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P event-triggered snapshot 1000 ms instead of 500, any idea?

Jonfry

Hello,

The camera that i have is a DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P and in its documentation it says that images can be captured at an interval of 500 milliseconds.
They say that we can configure the event-triggered snapshot and to capture the snapshot with the interval between them 500 ms. In the truth is 1000 ms.

I mention that I upload the photos to an FTP server.

Their documentation:
1588856925268.png

Firmware version: V5.4.7 build 180611,

Also i test with the firmare: 5.4.7 build 18.03.09 and occure same problem.

Web interface:

1588856982367.png

Is there an option somewhere that I haven't set?

Thank you,
Jon

Last edited:
Is this because your email notifications don’t have the picture of the vehicle in them? Sorry to hijack your thread, I’m having that issue and it’s annoyed me for years. Sometimes when I drive my car past and its on the white list it picks up and sends a photo of the car with Reg details within the photo etc and other times it picks up and sends the email saying the Reg and white list but the photo doesn’t have the Reg details or my car in it like it’s missed it by a few seconds.

Is this because your email notifications don’t have the picture of the vehicle in them? Sorry to hijack your thread, I’m having that issue and it’s annoyed me for years. Sometimes when I drive my car past and its on the white list it picks up and sends a photo of the car with Reg details within the photo etc and other times it picks up and sends the email saying the Reg and white list but the photo doesn’t have the Reg details or my car in it like it’s missed it by a few seconds.

Hello Fin,

The fact is that i upload the picture on the FTP server, not on the email. Sorry i forgot to mention this.

Thanks,
Jon

Back