Hello guy can you pls help me enable hik connect on DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P

firmware version: V5.4.5 build 171115

on SDAP tool hik-connect is grey out

Thank you

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 228
You need login to the camera with a browser and go to the platform access page shown below to enable Hik-connect P2P connection. You then also need to create an account at the Hik-connect online portal and add the device to this portal, before finally downloading the app and login in with the same credentials as the account for the online portal.

If you have done it the other way round (e.g. set up the app already but not accessed the portal) then you can use the account details you set up to login to the app to log in to the online portal.

Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 10.50.44.png

(also, we would recommend that after initial setup you disable DHCP because leaving this enabled can cause problems in the future when the camera reboots or the power cycles as when the device comes back online DHCP may switch the device to a new address and this can cause a sorts of confusion, disabling DHSP will leave it fixed at the IP address it is currently using.)

platform access is not there

I've checked with Hikvision support and they say the 4A26/P models need to be running firmware above v5.4.5 to access Hik-connect. Can you download v5.4.7 from the UK portal, update your camera, and let us know if you can now see the platform access menu.

upgrded firmware to 5.4.7 platform access is missing
also upgraded to 5.4.5 build 170710 - platform access is there but i unale to add device as there is no option to change access code default is ABCDEF but i getting that CODe need to be changed

upgrded firmware to 5.4.7 platform access is missing
also upgraded to 5.4.5 build 170710 - platform access is there but i unale to add device as there is no option to change access code default is ABCDEF but i getting that CODe need to be changed

We checked an older 4A25 we have in the office and we also could not see Hik-connect, we checked with Hikvision support and they admitted they had made a mistake, see below:

These two cameras do not support Cloud P2P. Sorry I just checked wth HQ, and they said the document I was looking at is not so accurate. Please upgrade them to the latest version, if there is still no option for Hik-Connect, then it means they do not support Hik-Connect

Sorry, but it looks like it will not be possible to use Hik-connect with the 4A26/P, if you want to remote access the 4A26/P you will need to set up port forwarding.

Back