01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P Latest firmware?

faranyaseen

Hi can anyone tell me whats the latest firmware for DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P firmware

also any guides to set this camera up? to pick up number plates at night whilst lights are on?

Thanks

Hi @Dan

Thank you i have downloaded the latest firmware V5.4.7 180309 is this ANPR Version?

What about V5.4.5 build 170302 currently i have this installed?

im having issues reading number plates at night.. the headlights are bright and the number plate is blurred.. how can i change the setting.. i've seen video on youtube for this particular camera.. where he demonstrates the how to change but on the camera which i have i dont see this option.. Am i missing something.. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi @faranyaseen

That is the latest firmware specifically for the '/P' ANPR model, that video you have taken a screenshot from is actually using the older ANPR model - the 4A25FWD-IZS - and so the browser interface for the 4A26 is slightly different but you should still be able to access those image settings. (see screenshot below)

Hi @faranyaseen

That is the latest firmware specifically for the '/P' ANPR model, that video you have taken a screenshot from is actually using the older ANPR model - the 4A25FWD-IZS - and so the browser interface for the 4A26 is slightly different but you should still be able to access those image settings. (see screenshot below)

@Dan i don't get this all i can see is brightness, contrast and saturation..

@Dan
i have this NVR

NVR DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P
Firmware Version: v3.4.104, Build 190128

Im just going home and will send you screenshot of what i can see

Hi @faranyaseen

Are you trying to change the image settings from the NVR menus?

This may be the problem, the Image settings when logged into the NVR via a browser are limited, you will need to use Virtual Host to access the 4A26 camera directly and change it's image settings.

@Dan Managed to do that its asking for username & Password is that for the NVR ? i haven't managed to setup password on my NVR Camera.. i plugged it in and it automatically detected the camera and started using it.. i think its asking for the username and password for the specific camera right?

Yes @faranyaseen

The cameras are activated with the NVRs username and password when you connect the cameras directly to the NVRs PoE ports.

@Dan im entering the username and password for the nvr into the web browser camera management.. i keep getting error message username and password failed.. i can log into the web browser using my nvr ip address and entering admin username and password ..... it works fine..

Ok @faranyaseen

You are definitely accessing the cameras using the virtual host links on the camera management page? (far right of the table under 'Connect')

If the password doesn't work the only thing I can think is that you may have changed the NVR password and the camera is using an older password that it was originally activated with. If that is the case you may have to hard reset the camera and then reactivate it by connecting to NVR again, it should then have the current NVR password and you should be able to access it with virtual host.

what's the procedure of hard resetting the camera? i've got 4 dome and 1 anpr one.. the anpr one is new camera and the other 4 dome cameras are year old.. i opened them up and found reset button i did do this procedure.. is there any other way hard resetting the cameras and the nvr maybe?

Hi @faranyaseen

You can hard reset the ANPR camera using the reset button behind the MicroSD card cover on the underside of the camera, instructions for hard resetting can be found here

Do you actually have a 4A26/P ANPR camera? because the login page in the photo you sent is still using the old GUI which would only be the case if it was actually a 4A25 camera, do you actually have a 4A25 camera or a 4A25/P? What does it say on the label on the camera?

Hi @faranyaseen

You can hard reset the ANPR camera using the reset button behind the MicroSD card cover on the underside of the camera, instructions for hard resetting can be found here

Do you actually have a 4A26/P ANPR camera? because the login page in the photo you sent is still using the old GUI which would only be the case if it was actually a 4A25 camera, do you actually have a 4A25 camera or a 4A25/P? What does it say on the label on the camera?

this what i see on the nvr under the new camera.. DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS/P

Ok @faranyaseen

I would recommend hard resetting the camera then and see if it activates with the correct password

@Dan Will try this when i get home..

when i plugged the camera into my nvr yesterday it automatically started showing up.. it says on the nvr under security tab N/A.. its in Plug/play mode

@Dan if i was to hard reset the nvr by exporting the XML file.. Sending this to my seller will this also reset the cameras also when i import the new file from them?

Back