01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CD7A26G0/P IZS vs LZS

Super

HI, i need a help in choosing between 2 series of anpr. what is the difference between 2 cameras?
DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZ(H)S and DS-2CD7A26G0/P-LZ(H)S (IZ is better or LZ)?
please advise.

HI, i need a help in choosing between 2 series of anpr. what is the difference between 2 cameras?
DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZ(H)S and DS-2CD7A26G0/P-LZ(H)S (IZ is better or LZ)?
please advise.

The -LZS model has white visible LEDs instead of the invisible IR LEDs that -IZS model has, see the datasheet for more information.

We have never sold the -LZS model as most people prefer their ANPR solution to be discreet.

Sir, Thank you for your reply. Also advise regarding heater functionality. is it good to buy DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZ(H)S?

Sir, Thank you for your reply. Also advise regarding heater functionality. is it good to buy DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZ(H)S?

The built-in Heater model will only be necessary if you are installing in an environment that is colder or regularly stays as cold as the standard non-H model's minimum operating temperature. (-30 °C / -22 °F) So this would only be required if installing in far north or south locations on the globe.

Thank you Sir, This forum is very helping. I am buying 2 cameras, they will be arriving by 30-40 days. any recomendation for compatible good nvr to handel 2 anprs and 2-3 normal cameras? sothat i order nvr as well. I will make a thread on this forum of installing and my experience with them in coming weeks.

Thank you Sir, This forum is very helping. I am buying 2 cameras, they will be arriving by 30-40 days. any recomendation for compatible good nvr to handel 2 anprs and 2-3 normal cameras? sothat i order nvr as well. I will make a thread on this forum of installing and my experience with them in coming weeks.

We would recommend the DS-7608NI-I2/8P 8-channel PoE NVR as it supports ANPR and has enough channels to let you grow your system in the future.

Sir one more question please. local vendor here is quoting us heater model price less than normal model. so in heater model, is there an option to turn off the heater if we do not require heater? or heater will remain working continuously? here in june and july temprature go to 44 degree centigrade. very hot.

Sir one more question please. local vendor here is quoting us heater model price less than normal model. so in heater model, is there an option to turn off the heater if we do not require heater? or heater will remain working continuously? here in june and july temprature go to 44 degree centigrade. very hot.

I would assume that the heater can be turned off but we have never been hands-on with one. I would check the user manual or ask the supplier you are buying from and see what they say. Also, I am surprised that the Heater version is cheaper, I would probably ask some other sellers in your region for prices for both models and compare to them to the price you already have. I am just wary that if the price is too low you may be looking at a grey import product from China with Chinese firmware.

I got their contact information from Hik vision website. Is there any way to check fake vs real camera?

Last edited:
If you got the information from Hikvisions own website then they will be an authorised Hikvison seller so they should be selling official stock for your region. I would double-check with that seller that the model LZ(H)S actually has the heater as the brackets around the (H) mean that there are 2 versions of this model, one is the -LZHS with heater and the other is the -LZS without the heater.

Okay I have sent them a message, I will update what they say regarding heater on/off option and post their answer here.

Hello Mr.Dan, just got a reply from local distributor, "Heater function is automatic it will be off when temprature is high as in summer it will adjust itself accordingly"
what you think about it?

Hello Mr.Dan, just got a reply from local distributor, "Heater function is automatic it will be off when temprature is high as in summer it will adjust itself accordingly"
what you think about it?

Yes that sounds correct.

Hello Mr. Dan, Hope you are doing well and enjoying good health.
at last I received the cameras with nvr you recommended 7608ni i2.

Attachments

• cameras.jpg
    cameras.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 195
Back