01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CV1021G0-IDW1 issue vertical lines

LoloPin

Hi all,

Unfortunately I have a problem with my HK DS-2CV1021G0-IDW1 camera. For 2 weeks now I have been seeing strange vertical lines in the video and preview of the camera. When I turned off the camera power and turned on it back, the problem is fixed and everything works ok but after a few hours the problem is back. I do not know where is the problem firmware? dc power? or hardware?. Please find the attached youtube link and pictures.

kamera.jpg

Hey,
Got the same problem. Changed the 12v adapter, went to LAN from wifi connection, tried h264 h265 h264+ h265+, from pal to ntsc. Low bitrates and high bitrates, all the settings in the ccd menu which only pops up only for the 3rd or 4th time when you open the remote configuration menu in the ivms software... Dealing with this problem since 1st of january. Slowly letting this one go. Hope you'll have something else to try.
-A.A.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210214_023211_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214_023211_com.hikvision.hikconnect.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 408
I took the camera inside the house. It's working completely fine around 21 celsius. Then i installed it in my attic its a littlebit warmer than outside. It worked just fine as long as the sun was shining on the roof... The cable lenght crossed my mind too but i installed the camera less then 5 meters from the power source and the router so It's gotta be the temperature. Could have been a power outage and the camera freezed without its 12v working temperature or we just bought the wrong series.

Back