01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CV2Q21FD-IW (FW 5.4.4. 170210) trouble with alarmphotos and FTP

overvoltage

Dear all,
I need help with my new DS-2CV2Q21FD-IW (FW 5.4.4. build 170210) -the camera does not send alarmphotos to my FTP-webspace :-/

AA: The FTP config was done, FTP activated, saved, tested-->the testfile was created on the FTP-server.

BB: timesetup and areasetup performed, activated, saved

CC: but no file was created on the server during an event.

When I activate "send by email" this function works fine, also sending to HIKconnect

According the datasheet from Hikvision Europe FTP iss listed:
Hikvision Europe

*** same settings on my DS-2CD2175FWD-I (FW 5.5.3 build 171025) works fine, as expected ***

At time I´m unable to find a suitable /newer firmware for this model on the european and also internactional /chinese server. Has anyone informations about the actual firmware?

any ideas about my FTP-problem and is it possible to get a firmware with webinterface ?

Attachments

• hikvision_0aa.jpg
    hikvision_0aa.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 827
  • hikvision_1aa.jpg
    hikvision_1aa.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 627
  • hikvision_2aa.jpg
    hikvision_2aa.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 578
  • hikvision_3.jpg
    hikvision_3.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 529
  • hikvision_4.jpg
    hikvision_4.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
Hi,

I've never come across this model before.
HikVision provide an Excel document (attached) that lists all their models and what family they belong in, at the very bottom of the firmware update list of camera families at their European Portal:
DOWNLOAD PORTAL

According to that document, your camera is from the E0 Family:
HikVision E0 Family 21-2-18.png

And I'm afraid that's as far as I got - I can't find any firmware for the E0 family cameras :(

It's probably best to contact your supplier / HikVision Support:
Hikvision UK & Ireland

Attachments

• List of IPC R0,R1,R2,R3,R4,R6,R7,G1,E0,E2_ V2.1_170313 (4).xlsx
    14 KB · Views: 454
Hi, thanks for you feedback. I know about the spreadsheet -but on my camera (prod. 09/2017) is a newer version installed as listed in the document. This week I was in contact with the european support and send also my questions to the headquarter -I assume that I get an answer after chinese spring holiday.

The document is quite old - dated 5th July 2017 - so it will not indicate anything newer than that date.
But normally it is useful to identify which Family a camera belongs to, and then we can find the newest firmware for cameras in that family.

Hikvision is really funny....

"We highly recommend you use another Ftp server to operate."

I ve tried the strato.com Webspace, the FTP-function of my inernetrouter and from of my company... And why are a lot of thread here available with same issues... Hikvision + FTP-Problems...? really funny the Company. The DS-2CD2185FWD-I works fine -only the DS-2CV2Q21FD-IW is buggy.

I should send them back.

Any ideas which 2MP camera in the "same" style has a good webinterface, nice design and a alarmfunction which sends photos by FTP?

Back