01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7216HUHI-K2 issues - ‘reconnecting..hcnetsdk.dll error code 800’ in remote iVMS-4200 access?

Dtaelec

Hi all,
Installed the above.. 12 cameras, everything seems ok. Recording fine, 3 users using hik connect ok. However, the system is monitored by a security company who have added the dvr by ip address into IVMS 4200.. now the issue begins. On the block of 16 split on the screen, They can only see 6 cameras.? The first 6.. All the rest say ‘reconnecting..hcnetsdk.dll error code 800’ ( they can see channel 0 with all 12 images in it) if they remove the first 6, and select 7, it displays,.. get rid of 7 and 8 displays etc
Ports are obviously open, dvr connected straight into the router. I’ve speed tested the access point and lead with a result of 60Mbps down, 9Mbps up. So would seem ok. I’ve got to admit I’m at a bit of a loss.. any suggestions would be welcome

Last edited:
You're exceeding the maximum outgoing bandwidth of the DVR, as opposed to your network or router. I don't have your exact model anywhere to check as I primarily use IP rather than HDTVi, but according to the data sheet, the maximum outgoing bandwidth is configurable. Take a look in Network > Advanced > Other and see if there's a setting in there that can be adjusted. The Hikvision file is attached showing your error code.

Attachments

• 47c19b43-c594-4523-a379-4195391cd58f-4-page271.pdf
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,461
Back