01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

[DS-7332HGHI] EZVIZ Platform Access always Offline

Hi all,

new to the forum but for the amount of posts I've read the past few days I feel like a veteran (with ptsd)

I'm trying to have a DS-7332HGHI connect to HikConnect platform, but for the love of me I can't seem to make it.
I contacted tech support but they could not help me.

The reasons could be multiple, I'll try to give as much details as I can.

• DEVICE: DS-7332HGHI (Turbo 1.0 I think)
  • FW VERSION: V3.3.4 build 170220 (installed already, I have not upgraded it as it seems to be the most recent version)
  • NETWORK THE DEVICE IS CONNECTED TO: ENTERPRISE (under a dedicated VLAN with internet access)
  • PORTS OPENED ON FIREWALL: HTTP (80), RTSP (554), CLIENT (8000)
  • CONFIGURED DNS: GOOGLE (8.8.8.8)
  • PLATFORM ACCESS PARAMS
    • PLATFORM ACCESS MODE: EVZIZ Cloud P2P (could be a culprit, I CANNOT CHANGE THIS, interface is as in this post)
    • SERVER ADDRESS: dev.hik-connect.com (originally was dev.ezviz7.com, tried also dev.eu.hik-connect.com as I'm in europe, or even the direct IP address, no change)
    • REGISTER STATUS: Offline (locked)
From multiple posts I seem to understand that:
  1. The device is very old and the firmware might be as old
  2. HikVision migrated from EZVIZ service to Hik-Connect, but apart from DNS server addresses, nothing changed much (not sure of this)
  3. Hik-Connect asks for ports 9010 and 9020 to be opened in case an Hik-Connect account is used (source)
Questions:
  1. Does anyone know if the device / firmware is too old to access Hik-Connect?
  2. If not the above, does anyone have any guess on what could cause our issues?
I'm having the DNS checked tomorrow, as well as ports 9010 and 9020 be opened for testing, but... apart from this I'm at a loss.

H.E.L.P.

Thank you beforehand, kind regards

Attachments

• 1612974833309.png
    1612974833309.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 355
Hi @probably_decommissioned

We have minimal experience with analog equipment and no experience with DVRs this old.

From some digging in the Hikvision download portal, I can see that the firmware version you are on currently is the latest version for -SH models.

The only thing I can recommend to try is unbinding the DVR from Hik-Connect using SADP and then try enabling Hik-connect again.

If that does not work then I can only think that this model is too old to support Hik-Connect and you will need to set up port forwarding instead for remote access.

Hi @Dan, apologies, I delayed the reply to try and follow your suggestions (had to ask for help from the local colleagues, took some time)

We tried to unbind the DVR but to no avail, it still shows as "offline" all the time. Port forwarding is neither an option, unfortunately, we don't have a static IP available.

In the meanwhile we found a newer unit, a DS-7332HQHI-K4, which seems to be able to connect the hik-vision with akin network configuration, therefore it's likely as you say, the DS-7332HGHI might be too old to support hik-connect.

Thanks for the assistance anyhow.

Back