01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7604NI-E1-4P NVR any good?

devs

Hello all, I just wondered if someone could offer some assistance?

I've just purchased 4 x HIKVISION DS-2CD2032-I 3.0MP 2048*1536P@20fps IP Camera CCTV cams for use around my property.

I've seen a ( 4Ch HIKVISION NVR HD CCTV SECURITY VIDEO RECORDER SYSTEM 1080p DS-7604NI-E1-4P) for what I felt was a pretty good price (£157 del. ) and wondered if they are any good or if there is a cheaper or better alternative that I should be considering?

I would like to record around one weeks worth of footage have motion detection and the ability to view remotely.

Many thanks,

Devs.

Hello Devs,

Sorry for the late reply here, I was out of the office until now!

If you're still in the market, I can definitely recommend the 7604NI NVR for that setup. It offers the best value for what you want to achieve with your 4x 2032-I cameras and furthermore it's a Hikvision NVR too, which should eliminate any potential compatibility problems you might otherwise experience. We have used them in the office before and they're a good piece of kit.

One thing to note is of course rather obvious - it is only limited to 4 simultaneous camera connections at once, so if you wish to expand your setup in the future you will have to invest in an NVR with greater capabilities.

Hope that helps!

Back