01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7608NI-I2/8P 1+7 split problem

Andy.A

I now have 6 cameras connected directly to my NVR DS-7608NI-I2/8P to test and have 1+7 split problem.

My firmware is V4.40.017. I updated to the latest version V4.50.000 and when I went to setup the split screen to 1+7 I ended up with 3 pages and not 1. I back dated the firmware back to V4.40.017 in the hope it would put all my cameras back onto 1 page only in a 1+7 split but it stayed the same with 3 pages and the cameras are all on different pages. I have tried the 1+5 split but I still have the several pages problem.

How do I sort this out?

Thanks

Hi @Andy.A

This is a strange one, if you go to Configuration > Live View > View you should be able to select the 1+7 layout and then you should be able to set where each camera is positioned in that layout, which should reorganise all the cameras back onto one page.

Hi @Andy.A

This is a strange one, if you go to Configuration > Live View > View you should be able to select the 1+7 layout and then you should be able to set where each camera is positioned in that layout, which should reorganise all the cameras back onto one page.
Hi Dan,

Just tried that and it didn't work unfortunately.

1+7 shows 4 pages
1+5 6 pages
1 32 pages
2 32 pages
4 8 pages
3+3 4 pages

This is a strange one. What do you sugest next?

Thanks

Can you please send us photos of exactly what you are seeing on your display?

When you say "1 32 pages" do you mean that when you select to just live view one camera at a time it is duplicating your 6 cameras across 32 pages or are the first 6 pages your cameras and then there are 26 blank pages?

As far as I was aware the 8-channel NVRs should not even be able to offer you 32 pages, we have a 7716NI-I4 model in our office running newer firmware than yours and when we select to view one camera at a time it does not show more than 16 pages.

I would recommend updating to the latest firmware (v4.51.007) as this may possibly be a glitch in this specific firmware build.

I loaned my digital camera to someone so I can't take any photos at the moment. I updated the firmware to the one in your link and finally managed to get the cameras on 1 page. I have another problem now. In the event menu I no longer have the line crossing or the intrusion. There is no smart setting at all.

Can you help with this please?

Thanks

Hi @Andy.A

Good spot, it looks like the latest firmware may have broken the Smart Events tab as it is also missing on our 7716 running the same firmware.

I will contact Hikvision support and see if they are aware of the issue.

Hi @Andy.A

Good spot, it looks like the latest firmware may have broken the Smart Events tab as it is also missing on our 7716 running the same firmware.

I will contact Hikvision support and see if they are aware of the issue.
Ok Dan. Please let me know if you can when they put it right.

Hi @Andy.A

I've spoken to Hikvision support and they have confirmed that the Smart Event menus have now all been moved under the Smart Analysis menu (magnifying glass icon) and you will find the settings for Line Crossing under the Perimeter Protection tab.

Hi @Andy.A

I've spoken to Hikvision support and they have confirmed that the Smart Event menus have now all been moved under the Smart Analysis menu (magnifying glass icon) and you will find the settings for Line Crossing under the Perimeter Protection tab.
Thank you Dan for letting me know.

Reactions: Dan
Back