01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7608NI-I2 NVR not recording Smart Tracking from DS-2DE4AA25IW-DE?

roders

Hi All,
Not sure where I have gone wrong with my setup, currently had 4x standard DS-2CD2H65G1-IZS & 1x DS-2DE4425IE-DE setup on my DS-7608NI-I2 and everything has been working great.
For the PTZ only thing that was set in the camera GUI was the Park Position which was to Preset 1 after 10 seconds.
Smart Event have been setup for intrusion and line cross which work perfect, event are recorded to the NVR and able to be played back.

Then we have just added a new PTZ (DS-2DE4AA25IW-DE) with Smart Tracking.
From the camera GUI, we have as before set the Park Position to a Preset, but this time also set save for the Smart Tracking duration under PTZ (no ticked the Enable Smart Tracking Box", then set a Smart Event in the Camera GUI for "Intrusion Detection" which triggers Smart Tracking.
This seems to work as when viewing the Live View, the camera zooms in an tracks objects.
But when we go to the NVR there are No Video Recordings?
(Also tried ticking Enable Smart Tracking, and no using a Smart Event), again the Live View tracks fine but nothing is recording to the NVR?

When going into the NVR to try and setup an Intrusion Detection Smart Event for this camera under Normal Linkage there is no option to tick Smart Tracking?
Only under the Camera's GUI in Smart Tracking can I link the Smart Event with Smart Tracking.....

I'm sure it is something simple I have missed.....

Thanks in advance
Rod

Back