01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7608NI-I2 v4.60.000 update. Causing green screen issue. Whos had it?

Vauxfan

Gives a lot of help
Trusted Member
Thought I would see if any one has had issues with the v4.60.000 update affecting the 8mp hd viewing in hik connect?

I had my ds-7608ni-i2 updated a month ago before I got my 8mp installed. Straight away I had issues trying to view it in HD via the app. I got a green screen.

Looking all over the Web I was given some advice on possible fixes etc. I never got 1 of the fixes working due to app ddns connection issues. At my despair and as the fternoon turned to night with out a fix I decided to scowl the Internet.
I found a couple of posts on stepping back the update. As I was getting desperate I decided it was the way to go.
I stepped back an update.
It never went to plan as such and caused me a far few setting issues. But a few hours later I got everything sorted. And my green screen is now a clear HD image in the app.

Has any one else found the update caused issues with the 8mp HD view in the app? Have you stepped back and found this helps?

Last edited:
The 1 previous.

Just had to do some settings again as it had a bit of an issue. It seemed to lose some of the initial set up settings for me.

Attachments

• 20220112_190156.jpg
    20220112_190156.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 164
Hey, I just posted on another thread regarding this issue.

Hey Guys, same here.

Found this post after facing the same issue. This however is only on Playback, live-view is fine.

I updated the firmware of my DS-7608NI-I2 / 8P to V4.60.005 build 220108 yesterday.

I have two 4K Reolink cameras connected via ONVIF, both show the same pattern.

View attachment 7178

I checked the recording before the update and it was fine. It literally beings after the update, once the DVR restarted.

This morning then I downgraded to V4.51.025 build 210927 again and it seems to have fixed the issue.

This is the second time for me to downgrade to V4.51.025 build 210927. In december I put V4.60.000 build 211129 on and found the audio to be very crackling. Going back to V4.51.025 sorted the issue.

Did you guys find any other solutions?

Cheers, greetings from Oz.
K

Yeah, mines been good since stepping back last week. I finally got all my nvr working as it should again.
The key to stepping back is to take a video of photos of all settings so if any thing goes wrong you can put all the setting back in.

Yes, correct, record the settings as the firmware V4.51.025 resets everything to factory default.

Thank you for your help guys!

Back