01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-9664NI-I8 Playback access problems?

tcharlz

Hello everyone. I have a problem with my nvr DS-9664NI-I8 at the playback level. when i did the playback on my nvr, the daily recording does not appear while in web mode the everyday recording appears. I would like to know the cause of this problem. I will show you the playbacks as an attachment.

Sincerely yours...

Attachments

• NVR VIEW.jpg
    NVR VIEW.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 139
  • PLAYBACK WEB.jpg
    PLAYBACK WEB.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 138
Hi @tcharlz

I don't understand what you mean by "everyday recording"

In browser playback, I can see you are recording alarm/event and so in the direct monitor NVR playback you would also only be seeing event recording and not everyday/continuous recording.

Are you able to share more of the direct monitor playback timeline because at the moment I cannot see what the issue is?

as you can see in my two pictures. the first is that of my nvr and the other when I access my nvr in web mode. for recording on my nvr, you can see for example that on 10 11 and 12 there is no recording while in web mode there is, i want to know the cause

as you can see in my two pictures. the first is that of my nvr and the other when I access my nvr in web mode. for recording on my nvr, you can see for example that on 10 11 and 12 there is no recording while in web mode there is, i want to know the cause
Hi @tcharlz

I don't understand what you mean by "everyday recording"

In browser playback, I can see you are recording alarm/event and so in the direct monitor NVR playback you would also only be seeing event recording and not everyday/continuous recording.

Are you able to share more of the direct monitor playback timeline because at the moment I cannot see what the issue is?

Back