01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-K1T501SF with DS-KH6320-WTE1 - a few issues ...

CCP13

Hi all,

I had recently bought the fingerprint door access unit DS-K1T501SF with the indoor screen DS-KH6320-WTE1. I managed to connect both of them via wifi but I seem to have issues with the settings and some of the functions.

I am able to :-
1) View the LIVE VIEW from the door access unit at the indoor screen.
2) Unlock the door from the indoor screen.

However, I am NOT able to :-
1) Receive the alarm at the indoor screen when i press the "bell" at the door unit.
2) Not able to call the door unit from my indoor screen.

Other issues
3) Also, sometimes the LIVE VIEW at the indoor screen will take about 10 seconds before appearing.
4) And sometimes, there is an Error Message "Decoding Exception. Error 30600".

Both the firmwares of my devices are updated.

Appreciate any advices. Thanks~

Hi all,

I had recently bought the fingerprint door access unit DS-K1T501SF with the indoor screen DS-KH6320-WTE1. I managed to connect both of them via wifi but I seem to have issues with the settings and some of the functions.

I am able to :-
1) View the LIVE VIEW from the door access unit at the indoor screen.
2) Unlock the door from the indoor screen.

However, I am NOT able to :-
1) Receive the alarm at the indoor screen when i press the "bell" at the door unit.
2) Not able to call the door unit from my indoor screen.

Other issues
3) Also, sometimes the LIVE VIEW at the indoor screen will take about 10 seconds before appearing.
4) And sometimes, there is an Error Message "Decoding Exception. Error 30600".

Both the firmwares of my devices are updated.

Appreciate any advices. Thanks~
Any advices?

You will need to ensure you have a strong connection using a WiFi Connection between these devices as it is usually very unstable.
You will have a far better result if both your Door Station & Indoor Station are connected to your Network via PoE switch & Cat6 Cable.

Not sure about DS-K1T501SF but WiFi on KH6320 is only for connection with internet for Hik-Connect to work ( if you have wired connection between indoor and outdoor but with no wired connection with router).

Thanks Cor-View and KamirZG!

What is puzzling to me is that while both are on wifi, DS-K1T501SF is able to communicate with KH6320. Meaning, i am able to
1. LIVE VIEW with K1T150 camera from KH6320;
2. Send door unlock command from KH6320 to K1T501.

The one function that is not working is calling KH6320 from K1T501. I am not sure if there are any settings which i m missing out. :(

By what you have discribed, it appears the Indoor & Outdoor Stations are Configured correctly. If not then i doubt the door release command would work.
However, in the Door Station "Intercom Settings">"Press Button to Call", make sure this is set to "Call Indoor Station". If you have this set to "Call Management Center" it may explain why you are not recieving calls to your indoor station.

Other than that, i suspect a user setting to be the issue ............. Check the settings of the Indoor Station (KH6320), go to "Call Settings">"Other Settings" & make sure you haven't enabled "Do Not Disturb", if this is enabled then the Door Station will not Call the Indoor Station.

see if this helps

If only thing that is not working is calling indoor from outdoor check time.

Syncronize time between indoor and outdoor.

1634539465990.png

Click this SDK Synchronization on indoor. Same thing on outdoor.

Second is time syncronize time when adding device into Ivms.

1634539595484.png

By what you have discribed, it appears the Indoor & Outdoor Stations are Configured correctly. If not then i doubt the door release command would work.
However, in the Door Station "Intercom Settings">"Press Button to Call", make sure this is set to "Call Indoor Station". If you have this set to "Call Management Center" it may explain why you are not recieving calls to your indoor station.

Other than that, i suspect a user setting to be the issue ............. Check the settings of the Indoor Station (KH6320), go to "Call Settings">"Other Settings" & make sure you haven't enabled "Do Not Disturb", if this is enabled then the Door Station will not Call the Indoor Station.

see if this helps
Hi COR-View,

There is no "Press Button to Call" setting. The closest to this is the setting for the Outdoor Unit as screen shot below. Does not have any option to call Management Center or Indoor Station...

And you are right, whenever i press the "Phone" symbol on my Outdoor Unit, iVMS4200 will received the call and the LIVE View. I can also unlock from iVMS4200.

I had also checked KH6320 Call Setting > Other Settings... Do Not Disturb Device is "All" (I can only select "All" or "Indoor Station" and Do Not Disturb is "Close" (I can only select "Close" or "All Day" or "Schedule").

1634549495639.png

If only thing that is not working is calling indoor from outdoor check time.

Synchronize time between indoor and outdoor.

View attachment 6836

Click this SDK Synchronization on indoor. Same thing on outdoor.

Second is time syncronize time when adding device into Ivms.

View attachment 6837
Hi KamirZG,

Tick the time synchronisation box before adding both.
Also, clicked on SDK Sychronisation for indoor station (no such function for outdoor station).... but still does not work... :(

Read this, see is this the same config as yours.

Attachments

• how to call indoor station and hik-connect by access controller.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 524
Read this, see is this the same config as yours.
Thanks~
As you can see, the version of my iVMS4200 does not have ID configuration...

1635326074610.png

The closest it has is in the Group Network Setting:-

1635326212815.png

Also, i found a copy of an updated document similar to the one you had shared...i also followed the instructions there but my outdoor unit still does not call the indoor screen. :(

Also, my Hik-Connect on my android phone (see below) also does not have the Open Door function.

1635328160343.png

It really looks so easy on YouTube.... :(

Attachments

• DS-K1T501SF Release Note 191010 final (1).docx
    1.2 MB · Views: 658
I managed to install a older version of iVMS4200. Follow the same configurations.....and doesn't work. Similarly, able to LIVE VIEW and Unlock door...but cannot call the indoor station from the outdoor station. :(

Back